cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

CatherineA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have changed my plan this past march. In order to pay less every month. For the month of march, after that change of plan, I was charged 19,55$ because:

- I accepted my payment to be automatically taken from my credit card, 

- I accepted to loose the possibility to talk directly with someone by calling public mobile,

- And I had a loyalty credit since I have been with public mobile for more than 4 years.

My plan before the credits was of 25$.

Without any notice, my plan has already went up and is now at 27$.

Can someone explain that sudden raise, only one month after my change of plan?

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CatherineA looking at your transaction history, on April 5th, $22 + tax (not sure what province you are in, so cannot give you your total) was charged to your credit card.  This is what your 30 days starting April 6th actually cost you.  

EDIT: looking at your credit card statements, you were charged $25.29, which is $22 + 14.95% tax based on my quick calculation.  I'm guessing you live in Atlantic Canada or in Quebec?  

The transaction history is a bit complex to understand.  If you'd like more info on how it all works, please look here.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CatherineA

Hi matbasm,

Here is 3 screen shot:

The first one shows what I payed in March,

the second one shows what I payed in April,

and the last one shows my Public Mobile Payment History.

Are you able to descramble anything?

Thank you for your help.

month of March billmonth of March billmonth of April billmonth of April billPublic Mobile Payment HistoryPublic Mobile Payment History

CatherineA

I'm still waiting for the @CS_Agent Noella to get back to me with information concerning my complain after giving her my phone and pin number.

CatherineA

What is a referrals?

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

any chance that you lost 2 referrals?

CatherineA

Thank you!

I'll send a message to @CS_Agent.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @CatherineA!

Please send a private message to @CS_Agent to have one of the mods take a look.  

In the past, PM has made annoucements about any price changes here in the community, as well as via text messages.  I don't recall there being a price increase starting this month... thats why I advise you to get a definitive answer from the mods.  

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

As mentioned above, this does sound like the correct plan.  $27 plan cost, minus $2 / 30 day AutoPay credit, equals $25.  This is what I would expect to see, if I were signed up for AutoPay.

Nothing else has changed, as all prices are listed without taxes applied, which you will pay for when you use your AutoPay, or purchase a payment voucher.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CatherineA, Are you sure that the plan you switched to was not $25 - including auto pay reward?  What plan do you have (what's included).  Also, if you could post a screen shot of your payment history page (without any personal info showing), might be able to descramble it...

Need Help? Let's chat.