cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged for service and Koodo 4gbFor40 message

oleanne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Mod Team and Community,

I was overcharged 125.43 instead of 111 for my 90 day plan. I am on the Fall 2016 plan.

Please issue a refund. 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

saje_ward
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you were to switch, which you no longer need to, you would be receiving the $100 credit to help compensate for the money you paid to PM. 

If you choose not to switch PM was never going to cut off your service, just increase the price at the end of your 90 days.

They've gone back on that now though. Just check the forum.

@oleannewrote:

Thank you for breaking that down for me that makes a lot more sense would you also be able to explain the koodo public switch message while keeping the prices the same? Like I've already autopaid for another 90 days but am told I'll not get service from March? @NDesai

When you switch to koodo, you will be on a post-paid instead of pre-paid. That means you will pay in advanced every month. 

For more discussions on this, you can read here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/40-4GB-Plan-getting-10-month-price-INCREA...

oleanne

Thank you for breaking that down for me that makes a lot more sense would you also be able to explain the koodo public switch message while keeping the prices the same? Like I've already autopaid for another 90 days but am told I'll not get service from March? @NDesai

oleanne

Also got the text message of: 

"Public Mobile here. Starting March 20th, 2018 your rate plan price will increase by $10 per 30 days, making your plan $150 for 90 days. But don't worry! Our sister brand, Koodo, has a way for you to keep your $40 price point. Until March 15th, 2018, join Koodo and get 4GB of data, unlimited text and now additionally get UNLIMITED CANADA-WIDE minutes for $40/month PLUS get a one-time $100 bill credit! Offer valid for my phonenumber. Redeem at your nearest Koodo location or online at https://koo.do/gocustomer-service. Show this msg and use promo code GOKOODO404GB to redeem along with 2 pieces of ID. Your phone number is your validation code. You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. Conditions apply.

I would like to know how I can be charged for the 90 month plan on Feb7 and not be given the service as well as the rewards that have been accrued over the years by being your customer?

This needs to be rethought as it's not keep true to your word PM.

Looking forward to your response.

Kindest Regards

Oleanne

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@oleanne You were charged the correct amount. $111 + 13% tax = $125.43

Need Help? Let's chat.