cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged by $5 plus tax

jmgrahit26
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi!

I renewed my plan (albeit a few days late due to lack of funds) and I was charged $37 less Autopay Reward for Provincial Calling and Global texting (the old price!). As soon as I paid, I noticed that the options I have are now priced at $32 less Autopay. Why was I overcharged???? How do I either get my $5 plus tax refunded to my card or get my plan bumped up to Canada Wide calling which is now available for the price I paid.

I tried PMing @CS_Agent when this happened, but the message system told me the account did not exist!!!!
11 REPLIES 11

Kathleen123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Have the same problem an more ! Every 3 months I'm over charged an stuck call g when I'm on auto pay ! An the fact that I can't use my cell because your system is messed up ! Can't do a tho g with my cell only my home Wi-Fi

jmgrahit26

Fair enough, but it doesn't change the fact that the info issued by the Moderators the other day told me to write to @CS_Agent and *not* Moderator_Team! If Public Mobile wants to make the Community the sole method of support, they have to make things crystal clear. Also, @CS_Agent stated earlier that they sent a PM. No such PM has appeared in my Inbox. As you can understand, I am *very* frustrated and that is before I even think about the complete loss of service all Bell and Telus based cell subscribers experienced in Atlantic Canada on Friday!!!!!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jmgrahit26 it's a bit confusing, but using "@" at the front of a user name is for tagging, like I have tagged you in this response.  However, if I wanted to send you a private message, that's different than tagging, and so I wouldn't send it to @jmgrahit26 I would send it to jmgrahit26.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

jmgrahit26
HI! I cannot see your pm. I have just sent one to Moderator_Team (no @, despite the info I saw the other day telling me to use it!!!!)

@jmgrahit26 wrote:
I'll try it again, but last time I tried that the system said the handle @CS_Agent was non existent. Hence why I came here!!!!

@Probably because you included @ sign or spelled it wrong when sending pm to the mod team. Best way is to hover over that username or click on it to go to its profile page and you will find the Send this user a Private message button 🙂

I hope everything is now sorted. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@jmgrahit26, thank you for reaching out to us! Please check your mailbox, I just sent you a private message.

Cheers 🙂

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello Jmgrahit26,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'll gladly assist you with your payment issue.

First of all, in order to better assist you, could you please provide me with your phone number as well as your PIN code or the account number?

I'll be waiting for your reply, Jmgrahit26!

Regards,

Aïssata_B

jmgrahit26
I'll try it again, but last time I tried that the system said the handle @CS_Agent was non existent. Hence why I came here!!!!

@jmgrahit26 wrote:
Had you read my OP properly, you'd know I tried that, but PMing doesn't work!!!!

Works fine for me and probably everyone else. Click on this link to directly send private message to the Moderator_Team.

jmgrahit26
Had you read my OP properly, you'd know I tried that, but PMing @CS_Agent doesn't work!!!! The handle does not exist!!!+

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle
Send a private message to the Mod Team with your ph#, account#, sim# and your email. They should be able to look up your account and make those changes.

Need Help? Let's chat.