cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged New Activation

TobyWasserman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there,

I activated a plan with Public last month ($20 per month) and you guys charged me twice 22.60 for the plan and 20.34 went somewhere else. How can i get a refund or get the money back on my account becasue the money just disappeared. I have a printed proof of payment and willing to give it if needed. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Toby Wasserman

4 REPLIES 4

@TobyWasserman, what you've described is a payment of your $20 plan twice, activating AutoPay.

It also sounds like you had an issue with registering your credit card or visa debit at the time, and it has been used, applying your $2 autopay credit and taxes for the second charge you see for your plan.

This should mean you've already paid for your next 30-day cycle.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @TobyWasserman

I'm sorry to hear that you've been overcharged, but if you can send us a private message, including the screenshot, one of us moderators will gladly assist you 🙂

Simply click here to begin your private message.

Thanks,

Ashley

Did you buy an add-on with your plan?? @TobyWasserman

And don't forget that you have to pay the taxes!!Smiley Frustrated

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @TobyWasserman

It will be easier to help you if you can post a screenshot of you billing but with NO PERSONAL INFORMATION.. here it's a public forum so it would better if you cancel your name in your message...click on the 3 dots right up in your message...

Need Help? Let's chat.