cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged - Lost my credits

mikek33nan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last charge to my credit card was full price for my plan. I lost my $18 in credits. My account shows the credits but looks like they wern't applied. Can a moderator help me sort this glitch out and issue me a refund?

TIA, Mike

14 REPLIES 14

mikek33nan

The mods were able to give me a detailed explanation and sorted the missed credit. My account now shows a +$18 balance. 

The glitch went something like this...

• By April 8th, due to a system glitch, some clients got the plan expired before time. Issue was identified and a resolution was provided (crediting the whole value of the plan to force the renewal until the original expiry date, which was on April 11th).
  • By April 11th, plan renewed as it was originally scheduled, but since rewards are only applied once every 90 days after the renewal. System recognized last renewal on April 8th and therefore rewards were not applied.

@mikek33nan Don´t think your were overcharged except for, perhaps, not receiving the autopay reward. You had a zero balance Jan 11 after paying for your plan, 90 days I assume. Then the next payment you actually made was  autopay on Apr 11 which would be the correct date. All the rest is just incorrect charges followed by credits to correct them. 

Good luck getting your rewards sorted.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mikek33nan

I’m still waiting on an answer. The mod told me that the support team would have to get involved. Hopefully they issue me a credit for overcharging me. 

jasoncotter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think if they could show it was not used credits they should.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikek33nan wrote:

I can’t make any sense of it but you can see they started 3 days before my renewal date.

I see they credited you $120. But yes it certainly looks like they didn't take into consideration any of your rewards.

There have been a couple substantial system problems recently and you got caught up in one of them.

@mikek33nan wrote:

Available Funds: $0.00 and it shows the estimated $18 discount for my July payment. They just changed me full pop in April. 

@mikek33nan The moderators should be able to fix that for you. 

mikek33nan

I can’t make any sense of it but you can see they started 3 days before my renewal date.

ED3A6196-6B44-47BD-884D-DD1F157FA8AB.jpeg

mikek33nan

Available Funds: $0.00 and it shows the estimated $18 discount for my July payment. They just changed me full pop in April. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikek33nan wrote:

A few days before my plan was set to renew, my cell service stopped working. So I logged in and noticed they had an expired credit card linked to the account. So I updated it and within an hour my service started working again. I was happy but wondered why I recevied NO notification and why 3 days before the plan was set to expire. I was just happy that I didn't loose my cell number, but still... kind of unprofessional.

Now I see they charged my new credit card full price. I can NOT for the life of me understand their accounting history... soo confusing. 

It's a pre-pay system. Why should they warn? For all they know, you're not wanting to renew a new term or to put it off for another day.

Maybe post a screen snip of your payment history and we can try to decipher it for you. Blank out any personal info of course.

@mikek33nan wrote:

A few days before my plan was set to renew, my cell service stopped working. So I logged in and noticed they had an expired credit card linked to the account. So I updated it and within an hour my service started working again. I was happy but wondered why I recevied NO notification and why 3 days before the plan was set to expire. I was just happy that I didn't loose my cell number, but still... kind of unprofessional.

Now I see they charged my new credit card full price. I can NOT for the life of me understand their accounting history... soo confusing. 

@mikek33nanWhat is your balance in your account funds? Maybe the credit is there?

mikek33nan

Thanks... I reached out to the mods.

mikek33nan

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Have made any plan changes recently ?

You would neednto contact a moderator as stated in previous post and wait for them to resolve it.

Need Help? Let's chat.