cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over payment

DanyRey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I mistakenly paid double my new plan. Is there a possibility ti refund it?

5 REPLIES 5

DanyRey

Thank you guys for the suggestion guys that I should leave it there in my account, I appreciate it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shafi12001 : You can see your current plan on the overview page by Plan Details. You can see any scheduled plan change after clicking Plan Details.

If you could post your Payment history from here (not payment card) then we might be able figure out what happened. Blank out personal info of course.

Shafi12001

That's fine to leave the over payment balance until renewal date to make the refund to my credit card. But I want to make sure that my current plan changed from $15 to $25 for unlimited canada wide talking from right now. Thanks

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DanyRey wrote:

I mistakenly paid double my new plan. Is there a possibility ti refund it?

Login to your account.  If the amount in your available fund is equal to your overpayment, you have 2 options:

1.  Leave it in your account.  PM will use your available fund to renew your plan on your next renewal date.

2.  You can ask for refund.  But you may not get your refund before your next renewal date.

For me, I will leave the overpayment in your account.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DanyRey 

Officially, there are no refunds... however, you can create a ticket through the SIMon chatbot (lower-right corner, chat bubble) and request to see if the Moderators (staff) will be willing to do so.  Alternatively, you can send them a direct message (but will still need to be authenticated, separately):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/22...

Refunds can take a while, so it is usually best/easiest to leave it in your account since you'll need those funds next cycle anyways.  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.