cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over payment

sapkotasushil1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just change the plan $25 to $ 40. I paid mistakenly 2 time $ 40 as a top up deposit. How to reverse my $ 40. 

Thank you. 

10 REPLIES 10

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sapkotasushil1Thankyou. Did not expect my answer to be chosen as the solution.  But I appreciate it, am glad that we could help you.  Please feel free to post if there are any further questions or problems.  Welcome to Public Mobile. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sapkotasushil1 wrote:

I just change the plan $25 to $ 40. I paid mistakenly 2 time $ 40 as a top up deposit. How to reverse my $ 40. 

Thank you. 

Login to your account.

Is there extra $40 available fund in your account?

If yes, your extra payment will be used for your next renewal.

If no, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

Csteeves71
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would definitely try to contact a moderator thats alot of money on your account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sapkotasushil1  Dial 611 and check your account balance. Does it report the $40? If yes, then those funds will be automatically used during your next renewal to cover the cost of your plan. If the additional $40 is not in your balance and you got charged twice via your CC statement the submit a ticket to PM.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Prepaid has no refunds.  Best outcome is to get an account credit.

sweden06
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can contact a Moderator to initiate the refund. Personally I would just leave it in the account. It is automatically applied towards your next renewal. 

@sapkotasushil1  Its best just to leave it for your next renewal. A refund is possible but it can take up to a month to occur. Unless you plan on leaving ....

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

refunds if and when applied take about 30 days to process.  I would leave the funds in the account as available funds so they are used at next renewal.  your next renewal will probably occur faster than receiving a refund.

cowboydave
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

contact moderator on the chat. sometimes things like this are a little more difficult than the providers with call centers, but i find that personally the savings with public are worth a little a little extra time.,and also i havent had any problems that were not sorted out very fast. 

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sapkotasushil1 . You could contact a moderator to do it for you. Or just leave it in your account to pay for the next month. To contact a moderator . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one .

@sapkotasushil1 wrote:

Thank you. 

Need Help? Let's chat.