Over payment charged !!!

I received my credit card bill and 

They over charged me twice and I tried to

Change my plans from 25 a month to 10 a month and got billed $58.71 and $16.95 

Why I'm paying so much what is this ?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Over payment charged !!!

@29shady this doesn't make much sense.

$16.95 / 1.13 is $15--do you live in a province with a 13% combined provincial and federal sales tax?  Did you buy an add-on for $15?  I'm guessing maybe either 400 mins of long distance minutes, or the US Roaming Talk+Text bundle?

Assuming 13% sales tax, your $58.71 / 1.13 would equate to a charge of $51.96 before taxes, but nothing you can purchase at PM costs this.  

Could you post a screen shot of your transaction history page from your public mobile self-serve account?  Please block out anything personal like your name, account number, or phone number.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

@29shady if you get a chance to post that screen shot we can try to help figure out what has gone on....

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

$52 could be that $51.96 transaction.  There is a $52 plan option in the builder, with LTE data, I'm just not sure on the combination of options to make it.

It may be the 2GB LTE, but the premade option for that is $47.

Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

$52 could be that $51.96 transaction.  There is a $52 plan option in the builder, with LTE data, I'm just not sure on the combination of options to make it.

It may be the 2GB LTE, but the premade option for that is $47.

@stonechucker that one is $47 with prov-wide calling.  It looks like 30 days, Canada-wide, Texting, and 2GB LTE is $52.  But this is pretty far from the $25 plan that @29shady was talking about.

Mayor / Maire

Hmmmmm but $25 could be a typo for $52.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

Hmmmmm but $25 could be a typo for $52.

@stonechucker oh, yeah, I never thought of that....