I received my credit card bill and 

They over charged me twice and I tried to

Change my plans from 25 a month to 10 a month and got billed $58.71 and $16.95 

Why I'm paying so much what is this ?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sotodna wrote:

I have been paying $80 a month for a $50 a month plan. I put $150 into my account jsut over a month ago and its all gone already. What is going on here??????

Have you been changing plans or buying add-ons during this time?

If not then that'll be a job for the moderators.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

sotodna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been paying $80 a month for a $50 a month plan. I put $150 into my account jsut over a month ago and its all gone already. What is going on here??????

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

Hmmmmm but $25 could be a typo for $52.

@stonechucker oh, yeah, I never thought of that....

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Hmmmmm but $25 could be a typo for $52.

srlawren

@stonechucker wrote:

$52 could be that $51.96 transaction.  There is a $52 plan option in the builder, with LTE data, I'm just not sure on the combination of options to make it.

It may be the 2GB LTE, but the premade option for that is $47.

@stonechucker that one is $47 with prov-wide calling.  It looks like 30 days, Canada-wide, Texting, and 2GB LTE is $52.  But this is pretty far from the $25 plan that @29shady was talking about.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

$52 could be that $51.96 transaction.  There is a $52 plan option in the builder, with LTE data, I'm just not sure on the combination of options to make it.

It may be the 2GB LTE, but the premade option for that is $47.

srlawren

@29shady if you get a chance to post that screen shot we can try to help figure out what has gone on....

srlawren

@29shady this doesn't make much sense.

$16.95 / 1.13 is $15--do you live in a province with a 13% combined provincial and federal sales tax?  Did you buy an add-on for $15?  I'm guessing maybe either 400 mins of long distance minutes, or the US Roaming Talk+Text bundle?

Assuming 13% sales tax, your $58.71 / 1.13 would equate to a charge of $51.96 before taxes, but nothing you can purchase at PM costs this.  

Could you post a screen shot of your transaction history page from your public mobile self-serve account?  Please block out anything personal like your name, account number, or phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.