cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged for my account

qingrulee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't get sim card and email notification due to activation failed in walmart. I had to buy another sim card and activated by myself online. 

But the public mobile charged me twice and told me there two phone number activation under my account, which one was failed activation in Walmart. I submitted ticket, they replied email to me checked with Walmart.

I went to Walmart, they checked system and cannot find the activation record.

It's  public mobile system issues and I want my money back.

Who did activation? Where is the activation record or receipt?

7 REPLIES 7

@qingrulee wrote:

Thanks for reply. Who is the moderator team?

I submitted in one ticket, this ticket has not been closed. It's more than 10 days. They told me to check Walmart, there's no activation record. I asked them to provide activation record, they told me to send mail to Koodo privacy team to get. I sent email before the holiday, they replied to me yesterday, told me call 8555256236. I called, it's Telus call center. They transferred  to voice tel and asked me to provide pin number for this phone. I didn't have sim card, how to get pin number?  

I have to 

The Public Mobile Moderators could have handled this and should have not have told you to go to Walmart, and Walmart should not have told you to call Telus Mobility. You can't get a Telus Mobility PIN number because you aren't a customer. The only way you're going to get a payment issue resolved is by contacting Public Mobile. The most likely thing would be for Public Mobile to credit your second account for the first activation. Surely, they can find it in their system.

You cannot put two numbers under 1 email address. So the first one must have failed. Send a ticket to @CS_Agent to get them to sort it out.

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data). Answer Simon's questions until you get here

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message, probably from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

qingrulee

I used same email address to sign up another card at Walmart by myself online at the same day.

The Walmart agent told me network issue. So I activated online at the store. The twice operation was not more than one hour.

When I logn on my account using my email address, I only find one phone number which actived online by myself. So I didn't know that failed activation phone exist. When I noticed  twice transaction in my credit card in same day by public mobile, I submitted ticket, they told me the two phone number under my account. It's really strange! I even don't know the failed number before. 

If your issue is a porting issue try calling 1-877-TO-TELUS, the Telus porting centre.

OR send another ticket,

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data). Answer Simon's questions until you get here

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message, probably from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

qingrulee

Thanks for reply. Who is the moderator team?

I submitted in one ticket, this ticket has not been closed. It's more than 10 days. They told me to check Walmart, there's no activation record. I asked them to provide activation record, they told me to send mail to Koodo privacy team to get. I sent email before the holiday, they replied to me yesterday, told me call 8555256236. I called, it's Telus call center. They transferred  to voice tel and asked me to provide pin number for this phone. I didn't have sim card, how to get pin number?  

I have to 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@qingrulee , it seems strange that the moderator team would ask you to check with Walmart.  From my understanding, the retail partners look after the retail side of things.  Support is 100% from the moderator team.  They should be able to work with you to identify the two accounts that were set up.  I suggest contacting the moderator team again and get them to work things out for you.  

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@qingrulee This  may require more than one answer, but as I understand it you were charged at Walmart and by Public Mobile. Did you use the same email address when you signed up at home?

Need Help? Let's chat.