cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over-billed?

pharaoh198
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm a long time subscriber. I pay $135 each quarter including tax but was recently charged $175. How can I get a refund?

9 REPLIES 9

@pharaoh198 wrote:

OK, I have filed a ticket. Please scroll up to see my payment history. Did I get over-charged?

I see the same amount being billed each month and it looks like you have a balance of $60 sitting in your account after the renewal cycle on Nov. 2nd.

Good you've submitted a ticket and I'm sure the moderators will be able to see if something went awry and make the necessary corrections if needed.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

It looks to me like you were charged $135 as was intended. A top up of $155 was made which should be $155 plus tax. If your Provincial Tax is 13 %, your after tax topup would be $175.15 showing on your credit card statement. It was higer than you required for your plan and you now have $60 leftover to work toward your next month.

The only question is, did you or Public Mobile initiate that $155 payment. Really, you only needed to pay $95 plus tax to renew your plan this month by my calculations.

It says auto top up so that leads me to believe that PM did the top-up. If this is correct, I'd say you are due back $60 plus taxes. Your money is there, but it didn't have to be.

pharaoh198

OK, I have filed a ticket. Please scroll up to see my payment history. Did I get over-charged?

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you were overcharged by mistake, the extra amount will end up in available funds and be used for your next payment. You can contact a moderator, if not satisfied. Click ?, bottom right.

pharaoh198

public mobile aug 4 to nov 2.jpgpublic 2.jpg

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi pharaoh198,

If you need further help, you can register a ticket through SIMon, our virutal assistant and we will take a look into your situation!

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pharaoh198 wrote:

I'm a long time subscriber. I pay $135 each quarter including tax but was recently charged $175. How can I get a refund?

You can submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

If there was any incorrect charges they will be able to issue you an account credit which can be used towards your next billing cycle.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Ask moderators to take s look

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@pharaoh198 wrote:

@pharaoh198Did you look through your account transaction history breakdown to see what the charges have been vs what they were now and what has changed?

GO to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ and select 6 months and upload a screen shot if you can.

Were the 90 day plan prices increased?

Need Help? Let's chat.