cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over Charged, and my SIM was not activated

Tvinny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to activate my SIM card, but the page said it was unable to do so due to card issuer problem and that my card was not charged. So i tried a few times, to see if it was simply a internet issue, or what not. I checked my bank shortly after and i was charged 5x at 56.50$, and on top of that i was not able to activate my SIM, and i am unable to log into my account. I have sent 2 messages to the morderator team and have not heard anything back. 

If someone could provide a phone # (there has to be one, due to the retailers needing to contact someone) or help get me in contact with someone that could help that would be greatly appreciated, as i am in need of a phone as i am in the middle of a custody battle and my lawyer is unable to contact me if i don't have this phone sorted out.

Thank you in adanvance,

Tyler

10 REPLIES 10

Tvinny

Will be marked as solution, when everything has been resolved.

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hycm53 wrote:

@Tvinny wrote:

I went to activate my SIM card, but the page said it was unable to do so due to card issuer problem and that my card was not charged. So i tried a few times, to see if it was simply a internet issue, or what not. I checked my bank shortly after and i was charged 5x at 56.50$, and on top of that i was not able to activate my SIM, and i am unable to log into my account. I have sent 2 messages to the morderator team and have not heard anything back. 

If someone could provide a phone # (there has to be one, due to the retailers needing to contact someone) or help get me in contact with someone that could help that would be greatly appreciated, as i am in need of a phone as i am in the middle of a custody battle and my lawyer is unable to contact me if i don't have this phone sorted out.

Thank you in adanvance,

Tyler

The only way you can contact is moderator team. Send private message to 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Can you please mark this as a solution

Tvinny

Thank you

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Tvinny,

thanks for reaching out to us !

We can totally understand your situation - we've received your message and one of our mods will get back to you shortly. Please allow us to help.

Best,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Tvinny wrote:

So i am out 250$ + my phone possibly for days. 

I can understand your frustration...Smiley Frustrated

Tvinny

So i am out 250$ + my phone possibly for days. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Tvinny wrote:

Thank you in adanvance,

Tyler

Don't worry if something went bad for you and 5x payments were taken the moderator will fix that for you. waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient....and you don't need a lawyer yet..Smiley Wink

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Tvinny wrote:

I went to activate mySIMM card, but the page said it was unable to do so due to card issuer problem and that my card was not charged. So i tried a few times, to see if it was simply ainternett issue, or what not. I checked my bank shortly after and i was charged5xx at 56.50$, and on top of that i was not able to activate mySIMM, and i am unable to log into my account. I have sent 2 messages to themorderatorr team and have not heard anything back. 

Thank you inadanvancee,

Tyler

httpss:/productioncommunityypublicmobilee.cat55/notescomposepagee/note-to-user-id/22437

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tvinny 

There is no phone number to call.....moderators as you have already done is your only option..

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Tvinny wrote:

Thank you in adanvance,

Tyler

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.