cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered wrong plan, I need a refund or to change the plan from 3Gb data to addon for 1gb

jdd586
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I made a mistake on Friday. I need a refund, no data has been used. I need to change the 3Gb data plan for 90 days to a 1Gb add-on. Please advise

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

gulafshan

PB will absolutely refund your money in the form of PB credit, which will be applied to your account, and subtracted from your next bill payment. Be patient and contact the Moderators and they will help you. Thanks!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

I look forward to it ! @jdd586

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jdd586

I did respond right away and will respond again

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jdd586,

thank you for taking the time to reply !

I did send you a message on Wednesday July 8th asking for your phone number as well as to validate your account, but you did not respond. Can you please view your private message and provide me with the information that was asked?

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jdd586

COMPLETLY IGNORED MY question. Never received a reply.

Mary asked me for my pin etc and did not answer after that, not even to my reminder. 9 days have passed. What should I do next?

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
More likely if you contact mod they will change your plan according to your need since you only activated few days ago. Since its prepaid plan I think they won't provide refund. But sure they can reconfigure your plan for you.

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately it is time to contact the mods and it`ll take 24-48 hours. Please include sim#, phone#, email used during activation, and detailed description of what happened.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

Need Help? Let's chat.