cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opened a new account on 2019-01-01. But did not get my free-use month.

tim_zhao_tim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I have a question about my Public Mobile account payment history.

I opened a new account at Walmart on 2019-01-01. It is a $20 monthly plan. According to the Public Mobile promotion at that time, I got the next month for free. I also enrolled into AutoPay.

But I checked my credit card statement. I found I have the following 2 charges from Public Mobile:

2019-01-01  -  $22.60
    2019-01-31  -  $18.08

So where is free-use month?  Can someone please help me figure it out?  (The payment history page in the Public Mobile web site is not easy to understand. Plus it does not show GST/HST.  So not easy to cross-check it with my credit card statement.)

Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tim_zhao_tim wrote:

Yes, they credited me $20.

Thanks z10user4 - Mayor / Maire so much for providing that vital link!

We never heard from the other guy so it's nice to hear your update and that the company honoured that image.

The deal was changed somewhere along the way but if someone saw that (you) and became a customer because of it then it should be honoured.

Glad it all worked out.

tim_zhao_tim

Yes, they credited me $20.

Thanks z10user4 - Mayor / Maire so much for providing that vital link!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tim_zhao_tim wrote:

The moderator team finally helped me resolve this issue.  I am very happy. I love Public Mobile!

Did they honour the January 1st image proof?

tim_zhao_tim

The moderator team finally helped me resolve this issue.  I am very happy. I love Public Mobile!

tim_zhao_tim

I did not receive any reply from the moderators, after 1 week.

Not sure whether the moderators did not check my message, or deliberately ignored my message.

But I don't care. I just went ahead and filed a complaint with CCTS today. Let's see how things will be going.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tim_zhao_tim wrote:

Thanks for the valuable information!   I have sent a private message to the moderator.  Will post here for any update on it.

If there is no reply, say after 1 week, what shall I do?

Remember...it's $20. No need for incontinental ballistic missiles.

CCTS.

tim_zhao_tim

Thanks for the valuable information!   I have sent a private message to the moderator.  Will post here for any update on it.

If there is no reply, say after 1 week, what shall I do?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tim_zhao_tim wrote:

Hi, I have a question about my Public Mobile account payment history.

I opened a new account at Walmart on 2019-01-01. It is a $20 monthly plan. According to the Public Mobile promotion at that time, I got the next month for free. I also enrolled into AutoPay.

But I checked my credit card statement. I found I have the following 2 charges from Public Mobile:

2019-01-01  -  $22.60
    2019-01-31  -  $18.08

So where is free-use month?  Can someone please help me figure it out?  (The payment history page in the Public Mobile web site is not easy to understand. Plus it does not show GST/HST.  So not easy to cross-check it with my credit card statement.)

Thanks!

Maybe I'll get banned for this but oh well...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-a-SIM-your-next-30-days-of-service-...

Check out the last page or so. While they can change things however they like, it doesn't seem right. I don't know what if anything came of this guy or if he got any resolution.

Yes you can write here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

And write moderator_team in send to... and explain them your request... waiting time few hours to 2 days...

tim_zhao_tim

No, I am 100% sure this promotion is extended to 2019-01-01. I saw it on the web site.

Who can help me resolve this issue?  Shall I send a private message to moderator?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry for you but you was 1day late..

29BAE08C-8916-4764-99EE-3C4943D3BEF0.png

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Are you sure you qualified for it? I think it ended December 31st, and specified online sign up.

If you are sure you qualified then you will need to contact a moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.