cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Month Free and 5 Gig Question

goatowlpig
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've read through the forum regarding the promotion and understand it can take up to 30 days for the bonus to be applied. I registered my e-mail multiple times for the promo but never received an e-mail for signing up. I then registered my new sim card and made an account.

All I want to know is what methods of recourse do I have if the reward doesn't apply to my account in 30 days. After the 30 days the promo will be over and I will really have no way of proving that I applied other than a screenshot I took saying that I had submitted my e-mail.

What do I do if in the 30 days I don't receive anything?

4 REPLIES 4

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@goatowlpig wrote:

Thank you for the help with what to do. Was unaware that I was able to contact support directly.

Appreciate the responses all.

@goatowlpig any account issues you have can be resolved through them if you have any general questions you can come here for answers we are customers like you😁

goatowlpig
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for the help with what to do. Was unaware that I was able to contact support directly.

Appreciate the responses all.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

If after 30 days it doesn't show, contact moderators.

If you registered for the promotion, then used the same e-mail address to activate, you'll be totally fine.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@goatowlpig wrote:

I've read through the forum regarding the promotion and understand it can take up to 30 days for the bonus to be applied. I registered my e-mail multiple times for the promo but never received an e-mail for signing up. I then registered my new sim card and made an account.

All I want to know is what methods of recourse do I have if the reward doesn't apply to my account in 30 days. After the 30 days the promo will be over and I will really have no way of proving that I applied other than a screenshot I took saying that I had submitted my e-mail.

What do I do if in the 30 days I don't receive anything?

@goatowlpig hi if that happens you can contact a moderator to fix it but it will probably work out for you 😁 they are customer service reps and are very helpful also there wasn't an email sent out when you signed up for the promo

Need Help? Let's chat.