cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On autopay and service was suspended.

Question1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on autopay and my service was suspended today and the reason they gave for the suspension is "insufficient funds".  I know there is sufficient funds on my credit card. I called my credit card company and there is no blocks or holds on my card for any reason.  

10 REPLIES 10

@cornan99 are your services working properly?  If they are see my post above. Do nothing this is the normal PM renewal process. If your service isnt working properly and your account is suspended then (and I posted this above too). You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe. 

cornan99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am so upset because same problem happened to me today.

I thought firstely it is PB network down so I am waiting more than 2hr but still can't do anything in outside. so I checked my PB account with Wifi and found problem.

Autopay suspened I don't know why this problem happed , it is same card as before and no error even if one time payment now. all registred auto pay information is correct and I never edit til now.

Sureuly it is PB system error.  

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Question1 @cdelcol I think you should submit a ticket. How else will PM understand the extent of the problem if you just use a workaround?

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")

Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

If you are having problems using Simon contact the moderators directly through private message here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@cdelcol The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore it. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow( today for you).
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

Stay safe. 

cdelcol

Well, my internet was back mid-morning. My PM account is now saying that my plan is expired though I see the payment showing up in my credit card account. At the same time it says that it is expired it also says that my next payment is due in September.

I'll leave it for now and check tomorrow. Hopefully there is just a lag between the payment and account getting enabled again.

@cdelcol is everthing working now?  There was at least a brownout in North York in Toronnto early this morning.  My stove clock wss flashing 2.26 am eastern.Stay safe 

cdelcol

I had the same thing happen this morning. It was particularly annoying because my home internet was out for a couple of hours this morning as well for some reason. Without any internet access I had no way of figuring out what happens.

Shouldn't failed auto-pay simply retry?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Question1 

Sometimes autopay fails. To prevent this from happening again, you should add funds to your account a few days before your renewal date. You would just leave your credit card on file for the autopay reward of $2. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Question1 You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Question1  Unfortunately Auto-Pay will fail on occasion. Dial 611 or access your selfserve and make a one-time payment to reactivate your account manually.

Need Help? Let's chat.