cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Autopay

toanpublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. Im on Autopay with a cc but at the beginning of my cycle I keep having the message of my plan being suspended and I would have to put in the money for payment, regardless of my cc. And I dont get to bonus data either. Any suggestion? Thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7

toanpublic

Oh ok got it. Thanks so much for your help guys. 

@toanpublic 

I do believe you are on this plan but unless you have a quebec based phone this was 2gb total data including the auto pay bonus* data of 500mb for $30/$28*

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/PROMO-30-for-2GB-Limited-Time-Offer/m-p...

toanpublic

Its $30/2gb with 500meg autopay bonus. I switched to it 2 months ago when it was promoted . They knocked 5$ off $35 plan

@toanpublic 

$30/2gb or $35/2,5gb or do you have a quebec based phone number? When did you switch to the 2gb plan? The plans were poorly worded and made it sound like there was an additional 500mb of data rather than it was including the 500mb autopay  bonus data.

@toanpublic 

Your plan probably already includes the autopay unless you are on an older plan. Which one are you on?

Your account when going thru renewal will first say expired then suspended and finally active. One good thing about your misunderstanding is youve always paid ahead of autopay kicking in so you cant suffer an autopay failure.  Many of us here pay for our services a day or two ahead of time  so we dont worry about the system randomly choosing  us to to decide to fail to complete the payment process and cut off our services.

toanpublic

Im on 2Gig plan with 500meg auto-pay bonus. So its 2.5 gig for a month. Its only 2 so far for 2 months since I switched to that plan.

The suspended message is normal. If your phone works, it's not suspended. The self serve site shows this message to all customers regardless of the real status of the account while the renewal is about to take place.

Which data bonus are you asking about?

Need Help? Let's chat.