cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Autopay, but need to add more money for add-on

teazle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there. I use Autopay to pay for my regular monthly plan, but need to add $15 to my account to buy the Intl call add-on.  How do I add this money to my account? (without inadvertantly cancelling my Autopay arrangement)

7 REPLIES 7

Any leftover funds you've "overpayed" into your Self-Serve account balance will be used first on your next AutoPay - your credit card will only be charged the difference - so there's little need to worry about precision.

marissashirley2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On the top tab, go to; Payment then to  Make a one time payment!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@teazle  since you are on AutoPay that means that your credit card is on file. Access you selfserve account go to the Payments and Addons tab and select one time payment. For amount select custom amount and enter $15 click on the submit button twice anf then go and purchase the addon.

@teazle 

Buying an add on is a two step process.  Load funds and then purchase add on.

Here is a good thread sumarizing the process:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I edited my screen shot.  Payment then one time. 

7ACD9203-B5A8-4785-8CE8-A66A38FE6C70.jpeg

bros3n
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

On the main screen, there is a tab  for Payments. You can make a one time payment. Adding funds does not change your auto pay. I have done this a few times.

Do a top of whatever money you need.

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@teazle wrote:

Hi there. I use Autopay to pay for my regular monthly plan, but need to add $15 to my account to buy the Intl call add-on.  How do I add this money to my account? (without inadvertantly cancelling my Autopay arrangement)

Do a top up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.