cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh no! It looks like something went wrong!! -- During top up process

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Last 2 times that I have done a top up, I have received this message. While I have a decent balance I do a top of of a $1 every 3 months to keep 2 of our credit cards active. But why the message.....if some one was on low income and was paying $60, I imagine some would be alarmed, heart thumping, and mad!!! Both times I went back and verified my account and confirmed that the payment went through.  PM, you need to fix this one. 

4 REPLIES 4

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous wrote:

@barrascuk 

that a normal message for your payment is going through to you receive it confirmed just SMS for every customer...

NOT TRUE!!!!!  I have done it in the past several times and it worked flawlessly. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@barrascuk   so, was the transaction not going through?

Yes, the site has some issue lately.  Users have to try using another browser (Edge/Chrome/Firefox) or  use Incognito/InPrivate mode or clear cache and restart browser

you might want to try on another machine as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@barrascuk 

that a normal message for your payment is going through to you receive it confirmed just SMS for every customer...

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@barrascuk 

Yes, the website has been quite glitchy lately. Usually using incognito mode of your browser will solve the issue.

Not ideal, but...

Need Help? Let's chat.