cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd discrepancy between My Plan and Rewards

dworster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I logged in today I happened to notice a discrepancy between my Plan ($120 every 3 months) and the amount listed under Rewards: "As of today your estimated payment is: $150."

Can anybody explain why there is a difference of $30 here? The Rewards figure of $150 already factors in a savings of $15. It states below: "actual amount may change based on account activity prior to your payment due date." I am not sure what to make of this.

I have never gone over my allocation, in fact it's unlimited texts and calls with 1 go data.

thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dworster wrote:

When I logged in today I happened to notice a discrepancy between my Plan ($120 every 3 months) and the amount listed under Rewards: "As of today your estimated payment is: $150."

Can anybody explain why there is a difference of $30 here? The Rewards figure of $150 already factors in a savings of $15. It states below: "actual amount may change based on account activity prior to your payment due date." I am not sure what to make of this.

I have never gone over my allocation, in fact it's unlimited texts and calls with 1 go data.

thank you.

It is a known issue here is the thread.  There is no need to worry the amount on the overview page is the correct ammount

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/KNOWN-ISSUE-Plan-cost-display-error-on-...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dworster

edited by computergeek541: images contain referral code

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Do you need lte data, you may save quiet a bit by switching to capped lte that they call 3g. Are you paying 120 for 1g spread over 90 days? If you switch to 25 plan with autopay You will get 1g over 30 days, you'll triple your allowance and pay 69 over the same period of 90 days. Just a thought

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@dworster wrote:

thank you.

Unless you've changed your plan recently, this is probably an error. Check again in a day or two to see if it self corrects.

Alternative is to click on the ? in lower right side of the page to start process of moderator assistance. Start by typing "contact moderator" , then just follow instructions.

dworster

1 gb not go Smiley Tongue

@dworster wrote:

thank you.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you take screenshot of your rewards page and overview page. Blackout the sensitive info

Need Help? Let's chat.