cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERCHARGED

Speedy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just upped my plan for the first of July.  When I checked my bank account on line, discovered not only was I overcharged but did not receive my discount for auto pay.  If I do not get a satisfactory answer, I will revert back to my old plan and that will be that.  I'm not going to sweat it.  Granted the over charge wasn't much but it is a mistake and if not corrected will keep on happening. Also want my auto pay credit, again, this needs an adjustment.

Speedy

10 REPLIES 10

@Speedy 

There used to be a problem with autopay (all rewards actually)not being applied if you used the lost/stolen feature in your account. Last month the bf didn't have his autopay applied in fact it wasn't applied for three months in a row! I assumed the glitch was back....its not....but kind of .... it was a glitch in his account but not caused by reporting the phone lost/stolen. It sounds like that may be the problem if it shows that it was not applied at renewal in your payment history. Contact the moderators to have it applied.

The overcharge? How much more than your new plan did it charge you? $2+tax? Or do you have other rewards on your account?

Speedy

NO I did not

Speedy

NO, I did not

Speedy

Did not get my $2.00 for auto pay.

Speedy

I went with choice number 2

Speedy

To ensure that I was doing everything right because I wanted to be able to make my payments at the end of the month, I did not change my plan until that time, just checked my account and no, I did not get my $2.00 credit nor an explanation for the extra money tacked on to my bill.  Something very screwy going on here and NO I am not leaving details out.  I am telling it like it is, upped my plan got charged more then I should have and did not get my $2.00 credit.  I think I will go back to my $25.00 plan at least they got that right every month.  I feel like I am getting ripped off and that is not going to happen.  I was not born yesterday and my brain is working just fine.  If I do not get any satisfaction will revert back.  That will be their loss.  Also that ass---- is still interrupting my phone calls telling me talk is not included in my plan, this has been going on now for months, I wish they would stick a sock in his mouth or else send him out for a psyche examination I am getting dangerously close  to losing it, if is not one thing it is something else.  The office has till the end of the month and if things have not gotten any better than I am back with the $25.00 plan.  End of story

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Speedy what is the plan you upgraded to and what was the amount of the total charge? many people assume they don't have to pay taxes, see if that's what the overcharge is.

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your rewards and autopay cycles shouldn't be impacted by a plan change unless you choose to renew your plan immediately and not on the next renewal date. Did you choose that option?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Speedy please log into your self service account and tell us if you see your $2 autopay reward on the details page. It should look like this.  Let us know if you don't. Thanks.20200419_140531.jpg

If you see it can you post your payment history. Omit all personal imformation.  Thanks. 

If you didn't get your reward and don't feel comfortable sharing this information.  Contact the moderators and ask them to look into it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like you're not providing all the details?

Did you change your plan on your own in your account?

If yes, there are two options to change plan.

1- change now or it says top up now if you don't have a balance. No refund on unused days of old plan and new plan starts right away without any rewards as you changed plans immediately.

Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.

As it says on link below. That you will get them next renewal.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

2- change at next renewal. Next payment due date system credits your rewards and charges you accordingly for your new plan.

Which did you select? Number 1 I gather?

Please provide further details so we can assist you. You may have to contact moderators by clicking the question mark on bottom right to open a ticket to explain your case to see if they are willing to help you for your error if you did pick 1. Or simply wait till next pay period for your credits to be applied again as usual.

Need Help? Let's chat.