cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERCHARGE UISSUE WHY IS That+++++WE HAVE TO VERIFY OUR CREDIT CARDS STATEMENT -NOT COOL

antonietta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PLEASE SEE MY CREDIT CARD CHARGE IN PART 2 BELOW AS YOU CAN SEE NO WHERE IT SHOWS MY 3 DOLLAR DEDUCTION, THE CHARGE SHOULD BE 12 DOLLARS PLUS TAX AND NOT 15 PLUS TAX

PART 1

Date Transaction Type Credit (Payments) Debit (Charges) Balance
May 13, 2021100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk/100 MINUTES d’appel au Canada $5.00$0.00
May 13, 202130-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$5.00
May 13, 2021Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto.$15.00 $15.00
<<<[1]      >>>

I HAVE AUTOPAY AND 1 YEAR LOYALTY DEDUCTION 1 DOLLAR WITH MY PLAN 15 DOLLARS==========WHY DID THE SYSTEM CHARGE ME THIS 17.25 TAX INCLUDED

May 13, 2021PUBLIC MOBILE _V17.25
25 REPLIES 25

What rebate? If you mean rewards then those actually appear at renewal time, not 1 or 3 days later.

Or did you switch over to the points system? If so, then you don't get rewards paid.

Adding - I see your post in the lounge. We can stay here.

Did you use the lost/stolen function recently?

antonietta

this month i did not getr my four dollars rebate---not sure past few months it was always paid 1 or 3 days later

childofGod
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

um, Transaction history shows you anything?

did you open a ticket with Mod earlier?  did they reply they will credit you back?

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

STILLNOT SURE IF ALL IS CREDITED, I AM LATE INTO CHECKING

dboxtvinfo715

sorry i have been busy away and havent noticed if i was credited and willprobably check itout although i had some issue loging into community i hAD TO CLICK FORGOT PASSWORD TOLOGIN

STRANGE

dboxtvinfo715

IT WASPAID VIA MY USAL PRE PAID CARD

THANKS FOR THIS DETAILED UPDATE 

antonietta

YES -----WILLBE BACK INNEXT 45 MINUTES FOR AN UPDATE 

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

this might helps to cut down to 9 seconds on Simon:

Type: Missing Reward
It will give you some options click on the reward type that was missing:
                  AutoPay reward, Community reward, Loyalty reward, Refer A Friend
Then click "Contact Us" , and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"

antonietta

not sure about being applied in 9 minutes tho i will check now

antonietta

yes---simon takes alot of muzzle==lol

message was sent now verificationforallmy accounts

@dboxtvinfo715 

The same thing happened to me a few months ago.

When I contacted a moderator, they insisted I must have made a manual payment just prior to the renewal.

I did not make a manual payment.

Somehow the amount was charged to the proper payment card BUT did not reflect the rewards that should have credited toward the renewal. 

In my case, the rewards simply applied toward the following renewal and everything balanced out.

You can either let this cycle go through and the next should fix itself, or if you want confirmation, reach out to the moderators. 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@antonietta 

Talk about fast service.....exactly 9 minutes to get a message from the moderators that the rewards have been applied! It would take 9 minutes just to muddle your way thru simon....I hope you get a similar response.

@antonietta 

Its an annoying glitch...I just sent a private message myself to the moderators myself for the same reason. Be sure to include the following info in your private message to preverify the account.

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone number and pin#.

Explain in detail the issue and the moderator will have all the info to apply the rewards before having to contact you. Be sure to ask for a review link to provide feedback about your support request to pm.

@dboxtvinfo715  Look like it is an issue that will have to be with Mod.

Before doing so, can you confirm from Self-Serve  Overview Page that you see all the rewards there?  If so, it will be easy

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

antonietta

very good question and yes it was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very good 

yes i will contact moderator please sendlink we do not want to speak to simon the robot

antonietta

your ass-U-me  that my account isin good standing and because it is

therefore please send melink of moderator and here is my account

Account Status: Active
  • My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0
  • To learn more about Rewards, visit our Community
  • My Data & Add-Ons

If a feature is not listed below, it may have been fully consumed and no longer available for use.

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 500min INTL Long Distance incl CA & US
    0  /  500 MIN
    $0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on
    0  /  2048 MB
    100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
    0  /  100 MIN
    250 MB at 3G speed
    5.465  /  250 MB
  •  
  • AutoPay
  • You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay
  • Next Payment Taken: Jun 12, 2021
  • AutoPay Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any Available funds will be applied first.
  •  

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@antonietta 

Was the lost/stolen feature used even briefly in the past 30 days? If so there is a known glitch that causes rewards to not be applied during renewal. You must contact the moderators to have them applied manually.

antonietta

please add link direct tomoderator i do not want tospeak to simon before i accept solution

dboxtvinfo715
OVERCHARGE UISSUE WHY IS That+++++WE HAVE TO VERIFY OUR CREDIT CARDS STATEMENT -NOT COOL

PLEASE SEE MY CREDIT CARD CHARGE IN PART 2 BELOW AS YOU CAN SEE NO WHERE IT SHOWS MY 3 DOLLAR DEDUCTION, THE CHARGE SHOULD BE 12 DOLLARS PLUS TAX AND NOT 15 PLUS TAX

PART 1

May 13, 2021100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk/100 MINUTES d’appel au Canada $5.00$0.00
<<<[1]      >>>

I HAVE AUTOPAY AND 1 YEAR LOYALTY DEDUCTION 1 DOLLAR WITH MY PLAN 15 DOLLARS==========WHY DID THE SYSTEM CHARGE ME THIS 17.25 TAX INCLUDED

@antonietta , if the rewards were not appropriately applied to the renewal, please initiate a support ticket by clicking on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page.  The moderator team will make the appropriate corrections.  

Was the account ever suspended ?

• Your account must be active and in good standing to earn and use Rewards. It cannot be in a suspended or deactivated status. For example: if you earn Rewards and immediately go into a suspended state because of a late payment, you will not be able to use your Rewards until you have made that payment.

antonietta

PART 1

<<<[1]      >>>

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Taxes...but no rewards ?

Edit, go to top of the page and click Get Help, then Chat with Simon so start process of moderator assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.