cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVER PAYMENT

Speedy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I WANT TO KNOW WHY I HAVE BEEN CONSISTENTLY OVERCHARGED ON MY PAYMENT?  I AM SUPPOSE TO BE PAYING $35.00/MO LESS $2.00 AUTO PAY AND FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAVE HAD $37 AND SOME ODD CENTS TAKEN OUT, THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE HAVING ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE IN MY OPINION THIS IS A RIPOFF.  LIKE I WASN'T TOLD ABOUT THIS EXTRA MONEY BEING TAKEN OUT AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BECAUSE SOMETHING SMELLS TO HIGH HEAVEN HERE AND I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT SO I HAVE DECIDED TO DROP DOWN TO A LESS EXPENSE PLAN AND KEEP TIGHT CONTROL ON MY BANK ACCOUNT.  UNLESS I GET SOME FEEDBACK ON THIS ISSUE, I WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT, I DON'CARE IF ITS 2,3, OR $4 IT ALL ADDS UP.   I AM SUPPOSE TO PAY MY BILL TODAY AND IT WON'T GET PAID TILL THE 31ST BECAUSE THAT IS PAY DAY, DON'T LIKE IT, WELL THAT'S TOO BAD BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HAVING EXTRA MONEY TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT.  I WANT A REPLY TO THIS VENT AND IF IT IS AT ALL POSSIBLE, I WANT IT VERY SOON. 

SPEEDY

9 REPLIES 9

@Speedy 

I may have given you an internet etiquette lesson but to clarify i did not say you don't deserve an answer. Mind you seeing as you continue to be so nice to your fellow customers trying to help you I feel sorry for your neighbours.

I don't know how you purchased your initial plan but unless a clerk made a mistake you must pay tax on your plan its just not reflected in your payment history but it is on your credit card statement or your reciept if you paid cash for a voucher. Everyone else here pays taxes I don't see why you would be exempt unless you have diplomatic status or have a first nations status card.

Maybe when you message the moderators you should embolden the capital letters to get your point across that way the moderators will bend over backwards to accommodate you and make sure you are a satisfied customer. Y'all have a nice day now y'hear!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Speedy 

When changing plans. If you chose Change plan now you would not get any credit for your current plan and would have to pay full cost to the plan you are switching to. You also had the option to choose Change on next renewal date and would therefore not be out more money.

You may want to contact a moderator to see if they will grant you a credit if you chose Change plan now.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Speedy

To All of you who had smart sarcastic remarks about my post of over payment.  #1 When I first started with pm I was not charged any tax, then I upped my plan and all of a sudden I am getting dinged for more than what I am suppose to pay.  Would it be too difficult to advise me via email why I am paying more, am I not the customer, it is not up to me to have to figure out how they work.  Common courtesy dictates an answer not long bouts of silence or not getting any answers to my question weeks later.  As for miss etiquette who thinks I don't deserve an answer, you know what you can do with your opinion and suggestion, crawl back under your rock.  Not interested in anything you have to say.  Just for the record, I dropped back down to my previous plan of $25.00/month and I still got over charged.  That is some accounting dept. they have there.  Next payment they are going to get what they should be getting and not a penny more.  Have a nice day.

@Speedyhas SPED out of here after that rant! Love these topics! Damned Government.....

Anyone else wondering why I didn't apply to be an Oracle!

AE_Collector

Brent_liza1

This is due to taxes. Unless your a tax exempt person you would be charged taxes. 

BasesLoadedWalk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

Just an etiquette lesson....using capital letters is the equivalent to shouting at people while we are used to rants.....   **they**

I personally believe people who act like this don't even deserve a response. A little sugar goes a long way.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Speedy 

1.  PM billing cycle is 30 days.  Therefore, your renewal date is not one the same day every month depending how many days in each month.  You can add fund to your PM account on your pay day and it will be used for your next renewal date.

2.  Government wants their share of your transaction which is called sales tax.  Your 30 days plan payment will be $33 + sales tax of your province.  That is the reason why your payment has a few odd cents.  For ON, your payment will be $33 + 13% tax = $37.29.

3.  PM is a prepaid service, if you failed to pay on your renewal date, your mobile service will stop.  You can pay and reactivate your suspended account after your pay day. 

You should know these info if you did your due diligence before your activation.  But it is not too late to learn how to work with the PM system. 

@Speedy  

$33+ 13% tax=$37.29

Its important to remember that pm only offers prepaid service so if you dont pay you dont get service. There is no exceptions to this so if you have to wait for payday you will lack service. Consider getting a textnow number for calling and texting on wifi.

Just an etiquette lesson....using capital letters is the equivalent to shouting at people while we are used to rants.....yelling them at your fellow customer isnt very pleasant and I'm sure you are not inclined to want to help someone yelling at you nor would most here who are volunteering their spare time to help others.....you can yell at the politicians who enact the tax laws if you like since **bleep** technically work for you.

Edit: Lol....looks like i accidently hit the "g" instead of the "t" again....whoops sorry!   **they**

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Speedy 

You need to pay taxes. That is where the extra cost is.

$33 + Taxes

Need Help? Let's chat.