cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure if I received credit for my first month

gamengamen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for PM during a promo that would give me a credit for my first month (i.e. I would have gotten the first month free). It doesn't actually look like I got the credit - how would I go about redeeming it? 

Thanks! 

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gamengamen wrote:

This is my payment history - I think all of these payments came out of my credit card so I'm not quite sure what happened? 

Looks like a 30 day credit on Nov 27.

gamengamen

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 10.47.33 PM.pngThis is my payment history - I think all of these payments came out of my credit card so I'm not quite sure what happened? 

gamengamen

I signed up on Nov 25, 2018 and I chose the $25 dollar plan. Doesn't look like I got the 2nd month's credit... hmm. 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gamengamen 

If you create a self-serve account please post screenshots of your plan and payment info for us to help.  Hide any personal information.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gamengamen wrote:

I signed up for PM during a promo that would give me a credit for my first month (i.e. I would have gotten the first month free). It doesn't actually look like I got the credit - how would I go about redeeming it? 

Thanks! 

You should get the second month plan credit within 72 hours after activation.

Check your payment history to look the credit.  

If you cannot find any plan credit, were you meet the promo requirements?

If you post a screenshot of your payment history, we can help you to determine on what went wrong.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gamengamen if you are talking about $0 for one month Promo that starts after your 1st month.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
It the promo is for a free month it will always be for the second month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gamengamen wrote:

Thanks! 

There's no first month free. You get a credit in your account equivalent to the plan cost you signed up for. If that's the promo you're speaking of. There's another that gets you $10 before 30 days if you sign up for a plan costing $30 or more.

When did you sign up and what plan did you select?

Need Help? Let's chat.