cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registered to autopay but the took money from my bank account

Darkangel-79651
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I am not registered for autopay and this morning I checked my bank account and saw that 45 $ was taken from Public Mobile I dont understand who and why they did that I have the amount needed for my monthly plan on my public mobile account and the payment wasnt due until tomorrow. I would like a refund to my bank account. they had no right to take thay money!

11 REPLIES 11

Darkangel-79651, your two threads have been merged as they both appear to be about the same issue.  All information being given to you being in one place will hopefully help you find a solution.

Darkangel-79651

Thank you, I hope so too

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Darkangel-79651 The  official response time is "up to 48 hours" - usually they're a lot quicker to get back than that,Hopefully, moderator should respond soon. 

@Darkangel-79651 wrote:

I wrote one yesterday and again today. Thanks for replying. 🙂

There has been a lot of new activations plus some generic issues concerning the service.  The moderator response times can be longer than normal.  It could take a couple of days for someone to get back to you.

Darkangel-79651

I wrote one yesterday and again today. Thanks for replying. 🙂

@Darkangel-79651and @keldard You will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It may take up to 2 days for them to respond.

Darkangel-79651

Has anyone replied to help you with the problem? It is frustrating 

Darkangel-79651

Did all of it and no one has replied from the mod team to help me, this is upsetting 

keldard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was also charged twice during the same month, only 5 days apart, and also expect a refund

Darkangel-79651

I got charged twice this month and would like a refund
Hello, Charges were take two times from me this month and I would like a refund. On wednesday the 20 of March 45.99 went through my bank account. I dont know why because I am not even signed up for autopay, I had put 40 on to my public mobile account for the day my payment was due. That as well was taken. So in reality I have paid $90.99 when my plan is only $45. I am extremely upset and confused about why they took money out of my personal bank account without my permission. I expect an refund, asap! waiting for news this would make my 3rd attempt to get help here,

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Darkangel-79651 wrote:

Hi I am not registered for autopay and this morning I checked my bank account and saw that 45 $ was taken from Public Mobile I dont understand who and why they did that I have the amount needed for my monthly plan on my public mobile account and the payment wasnt due until tomorrow. I would like a refund to my bank account. they had no right to take thay money!

Login into your selfserve account and check to see if auto-pay is active. Or you can check by calling *611 on your phone.

If it is not active check your payment history online to see if the payment shows in your history.

If it's still an issue 

Please send a message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Need Help? Let's chat.