cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to pay bill online

NataleG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m not able to pay my plan with everything that is going on. Is there another way to pay? My plan ends in 2 days and I’m beyond frustrated. There’s nothing wrong with my card I’ve checked my end.

10 REPLIES 10

@NataleG  ding.com is currently waiving fees...if that helps.

One less thing to worry about....

AE_Collector

NataleG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got it to work after setting up auto pay like suggested!! Thank you

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I usually prefer to know when my bills come in and pay then but it's worth getting $2 off each month by signing up with autopay so I do that. I would pay every month regardless, so it doesn't make sense not to. Bonus is you don't have to ever worry about your phone bill!

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Set up AutoPay!

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @NataleG ,

• You can call 611 from your phone to make your payments using your Credit card or vouchers.

If you are having issues with one card you can certainly try different cards to make the payment via 611.

• There is also  recharge.com that you can buy a voucher from as well.

Cheers

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

"I’m not able to pay my plan with everything that is going on. Is there another way to pay? My plan ends in 2 days and I’m beyond frustrated. There’s nothing wrong with my card I’ve checked my end."

@NataleG  If you are already on Auto-Pay and want to make a onetime payment try using the custom amount field  instead of the amount owing.

If that doesn't work then you can purchase a voucher online using recharge.com and add the funds that way until the cc issue is resolved.

Note: When entering a credit card info for postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NataleG 

Yeah there are several variables here.

What is the exact situation you've having?

Is there a payment card registered?

Are you trying to change it?

There are also online vendors of vouchers. But they cost a small amount more than if buying from a store.

But this is another thing to say to the company that they really oughta be able to take Paypal payments.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are not setup with autopay then you could either buy a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Are you set up for Autopay with your card? If so, it will all happen automatically as your plan renews. Are you a new customer to PM? Has Autopay worked in the past or do you prefer to add funds via your Credit Card before renewal?

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.