cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to get recharge before due date

gurveinn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have balance 35 but due date is tomorrow and my. Data will. Send soon how to do the recharge????

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Do you have a credit card set on your system?  Do you have Autopay setup?

If you have Autopay setup, PM will take money out of it tonight

If you don't have Autopay setup but you have a credit card setup on the system, logon to My Account and you can manually load enough fund onto the account.  It will sit on the system as Available Fund and PM will take it from there tonight.

(Looking at your question again, I think you might meant you have $35 as Available Fund there already?  If so, you don't have to do anything, PM will take the money from there tonight)

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gurveinn  If that balance is at least equal to your plan cost then you need do nothing. 
Whatever your situation it's best to activate autopay to save $2 on each renewal and pay any difference between your plan cost and balance/rewards. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gurveinn : The only way to renew your plan early is to ask the moderators. You could also change plans immediately.

But I would suggest you deposit another $15 and buy the 1gb add-on to tie you over until you renew. The date up top is the new term day. Adding money doesn't do anything until you do something with it by either letting it renew or changing plans immediately or early renewal or buying add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.