cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No talk/text on plan after autopay lapse

StrongRad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So the other day my plan was due for autopay renewal.. didnt realize the funds werent available until after the fact.. so i was without service for a day.. no biggie.. 

• I topped my account up (PM has really odd top up denom's btw) and the remaining balance withdrew, says I'm back in good standing.. however today upon trying to use my phone, it says I don't have talk or text as part of my plan..

I'm on a 90-day province-wide talk, unlimited text, and 6gb data plan..so I'm not sure what the hold up is there.

I've tried rebooting my cell as well with no luck.

Any help you or someone at PM could render to resolve this issue would be great. TIA

@CS_Agent

8 REPLIES 8

@cchung1778 Follow mimmo's earlier suggestion.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

cchung1778
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am actually having the same issue.

My data and calls are not working.

Please help

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mpabla

That sounds like a renewal issue - they creep up from time to time and the moderators will be able to correct the problem.  Please know that they answer their messages in the order they are received - they are usually very prompt so please be patient and they'll have you sorted out very soon.

mpabla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am also having same issue. Account showing funds available but I can't talk or send messages. Phone restarted, SIM already swapped with another phone and issue persist. LTE and Good Signal strength showing up. Already contact Mod team but no one responded yet, not even saying that someone looking into this or some sort of issue on their end or thanks for contacting Public Mobile someone will going to contact you shortly.

When I try to call out getting automated message "Hi Public Mobile is here. Sorry, Talk is not included in your plan" but when I checked my account:-

My Plan  
  • This plan includes: -
  • - 12GB Data
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk
Available Funds: $120.00
Next plan renewal date: Apr 23, 2018
Estimated amount due: $0.00
The amount due is based on your current Rate Plan
BTW now I am without phone for morethan 8hrs.

davito93

Thanks for the info! This is a technical issue on their end though, since my account page indicates that everything is correct.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Rebooting phone might help else contact the mods.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

davito93

Im having issues access the network as well but my autopay went through. I also contacted the Moderator team this morning but no one has replied.

@CS_Agent

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@StrongRad

Sorry to hear you're having issues.  Since you've gone through the basic troubleshooting, I would get the Moderators involved to have a look at your account.  You tagged them in your post - good, but you need to send them a private message.  Click the link: @CS_Agent, scroll down, and then click on private message.

When sending them a message, include your name, account number and a brief explaination of the issue and they'll get back to you shortly, and get you sorted out.

Need Help? Let's chat.