cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

gilbertJbernard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been with public mobile now for going on 2 years... I am always on auto pay... Today and last night again for the 3 time I have no service... I am not sure if PM knows the importance of people having access to their phones or not... But you know I am getting sick of this... 

10 REPLIES 10

@gilbertJbernard  Happy to help, Happy you fixed your issue, Happy to have you choose anyone for the solution but pick the closest to it...... Pick a card any card...

gilbertJbernard

Issues are now cleared up... I was completed by removing my sim card and reinstalling pulse rebooting my phone... Thanks all for you help... I guess it was a little bit of everyone's replies that helped me resolve my issues.... 

@gilbertJbernard wrote:

Thanks yes I tried all ... Now PM has taken the 10.00 from my account as I allowed to reactivate my account....However seems like I cant use account ... 

@gilbertJbernard 

Can't use account......? Reboot phone? You have another issue?

gilbertJbernard

Thanks yes I tried all ... Now PM has taken the 10.00 from my account as I allowed to reactivate my account....However seems like I cant use account ... 

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should try speaking to a moderator about this

And you might need to go to a store and buy a public mobile card to pay for your plan if autopay doesnt work for you

@gilbertJbernard  Have you moved recently? Has anything changed on your statement in regards to your billing address? All CAPS? Minor changes can affect the way pm sees your address. New expiry? Have you tried Adding a payment from the credit card on file thru 611?

@gilbertJbernardI suggest you get a voucher first to get the phone service working. Contact the mods about your credit card issue as it might had got locked in pm's system

gilbertJbernard

I have contacted my bank... They are saying there is something with my address on my PM account... I went into my account and re added my payment info... However it still will not let me pay for service ...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous   done

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gilbertJbernard wrote:

I have been with public mobile now for going on 2 years... I am always on auto pay... Today and last night again for the 3 time I have no service... I am not sure if PM knows the importance of people having access to their phones or not... But you know I am getting sick of this... 

You're one of the lucky ones that seem to have continuing problems with autopay. If you wish to keep saving money, I guess you'll have to manually pay to renew. You can keep a card on file to keep getting the autopay reward but just paying manually. Think of it as a monthly bill.

So for now, can you make a manual payment with your payment card? If so, then do that and click on Reactivate.

Or you can get a voucher from a store or online and pay with it. You can also do these payments in the 611 service.

Once you get your services working then maybe get going with the moderators and see what they can do about it. Have you used them your other problem times as well?

Thanks @mimmo

Need Help? Let's chat.