Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: No service

thank u.....i will try the lost/stlen trick

My service was working last night (May 14/19), and starting this morning (May 15/19) no service.

I have tried the lost/stolen trick too, but no awail.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@miopet2 wrote:

I have tried the lost/stolen trick too, but no awail.

If you're still waiting for the moderator's response, then one other thing to try is top up your account with one or two dollars and restart your phone.  Sometimes this helps to reset your account too.

Hi Everyone,

I wrote two emails to the moderator yesteday and still waiting for response.  My account became inactive yesterday after being charged $15 (May 15th) for my plan.  I ended with a balance of $1 credit (after all my credits in account).  I don't understand why my plan became "Expired."

Should i keep waiting as it seem to take forever for a response from the moderator?  There is an option to "Reactivate Current Plan" button.  However i'm not sure if they will charge me again or will this even fix the issue.

Thanks,

Pui

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

While I'm not sure about the "Reactivate Current Plan" button, I have read that it can take 2 hours or 2 days to hear back from the moderators. Maybe give it a bit more time to see if they'll respond since it has only been about a day since you contacted them?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did use the Reactivate Current Plan to get it to work. If you have enough credit it will use it to reactivate if not you will need to pay again. Double check with your credit card to make sure you don't get over charge.

My account still has $1 left after they took $13 on the renewal on May 15. Still no service today and no answer from Mod.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@puiping51 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I wrote two emails to the moderator yesteday and still waiting for response.  My account became inactive yesterday after being charged $15 (May 15th) for my plan.  I ended with a balance of $1 credit (after all my credits in account).  I don't understand why my plan became "Expired."

Should i keep waiting as it seem to take forever for a response from the moderator?  There is an option to "Reactivate Current Plan" button.  However i'm not sure if they will charge me again or will this even fix the issue.

Thanks,

Pui

You could try lost/stolen procedure (already mentioned earlier in this thread), also try adding another dollar or two and rebooting after either precedure, or try the "Reactivate Current Plan" and see if it helps because the moderator response time is likely to be 48 hours+. 

If you do get double charged for this month by reactivating, then you'll need to ask the moderators to credit back the overpayment.

If you to go the moderators section in community section and send them a private massage. 

They should answer you in 24-48:hrs

You can check if your sim card is activated by calling *611 and you can find out all your information including the status of your account.