cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

hillcomp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there,

My Public mobile phone number is 905 xxx xxxx, registered under Avtar P. I been a public mobile member from many years.

I was out of town for couple of months and didn’t get to use my phone, Also I never made any changes to my plan. 

Now I’m back in town from Jan 27, 2017 and turn on the phone to use but it shows no service.

So, it is not working, and I would like to know what’s going on you end.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Avtar P 416 xxx xxxx

xxxx@hotmail.com

16 REPLIES 16

JimD81

It sounds like your number hasn't completely ported over from your previous carrier.. The message you go from Public mobile in a txt said the "trasfer request has been completed sucessfully" and they welcomed you?  When rebooting did you pull the battery out of the phone by chance ? 

@Drcream02

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Looks like that you are having problems with your port.  You will need to contact moderator via private messaging.  It will talke at least 24 hours to respond since the moderators are really busy the last week unfortunately.  Try to send only one detailed message to moderator.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  First come, First service.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Drcream02 who sent you the message you where active? Was it an automatic message? Have you sent a private message to the mods like I told you in the other thread? 

Drcream02
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thankyou Hillcomp for replying to me,I need help,I joined mobile on Thursday morning on line,they sent me a message saying I was activated,but I still have no service.my phone says no provider.i rebooted my phone,tryed my SIM card in another phone nothing.i have 2.00 in my account so they do know I’m here.hope you can help. All my incoming phone calls go to voicemail.

Drcream02

I recieved conformation from them that I am activated.that was three days ago.

Drcream02

I am a new customer,for three days and as of yet I have no service.

Drcream02

I am a new customer since Thursday as of yet I have no service.tryed rebooting my phone,trying my SIM card in another phone,they reply back to me that I was activated.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

wrote:

how long will it take to get my phone to work?

@hillcomp how long ago did you send the moderator team a private message?  

wrote:

Is there  any office or public mobile location where I can visit?

Or is there any phone number to reach?

This very frustrating

@hillcomp I understand the frustration, but you signed up for a company that blatantly adverises they are the phone company with no phone number.  You signed up for an online-only provider.  I don't know if you've actually done as instructed and private messaged the moderator team or not.  If not, please do so.  They will help.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hillcomp, as @NDesai and @mimmo have indicated, you must send a private message to the moderators team.  There is no store or location you can go to to resolve this. 

Click here to send them a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderators team by following this link.

hillcomp

how long will it take to get my phone to work?

Is there  any office or public mobile location where I can visit?

Or is there any phone number to reach?

This very frustrating

mimmo

@hillcomp  this is my general spiel about contacting the mods.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

@hillcompwrote:

please do 

whatever you have to do get my service going

im waiting for reply

Sorry, we cannot look up your account. Only mods can. they will be available tomorrow morning. You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

hillcomp

please do 

whatever you have to do get my service going

im waiting for reply

hillcomp

i have no access to anything 

and dont know who contact 

please help

mimmo

Hi @hillcomp best not to include all your personal info in the forum.

when was the last time you paid and when did your plan expire.    your number can be expired for max 90 days before losing the account and number.

can you loginto self serve and see what it says (active or expired)

you likely have to make a payment to reactivate your plan

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@hillcomp Please do not post any personal details as this is a public community. 

Sorry to hear that your service is not working. 

Login to your self-serve account and make sure your plan is Active and not expired/suspended. 

Need Help? Let's chat.