cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

tyder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So, I lost my phone in december. I bought a new one that work and fit with your service two weeks ago. So I order a new SIM Card from the same account I had. When I've received the SIM Card last week, I made a full payment for the same plan I use to have. The payment passed, my account status is now active, my next payment due date is in June. But whenever I try to call someone, its saying that my call got transfer, and that I have to make *611. At *611, there's no option that can help me. I aint have access to the internet network coming with my plan either.

So, I've paid, everything is supposed to work, but i dont have access to any of the service i paid for....can somebody please help me!??

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tyder you're in good hands with @Mary_M, I'm confident she will get you fixed up shortly.  Could you please keep us posted?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

tyder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So, yes I had already use that page to activate/register my new SIM card to my account. I've send my SIM card info to the moderator, we will see what's up. Thank you.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @tyder,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Sorry to hear about all of this - I understand how frustrating it can be to be without service but you've come to the right place for help. Can you please send me your new SIM card number via private message?

Also keep in mind that if you already have an active account, there is no need to activate a new SIM, we only need to change the SIM cards on your account 🙂

Best regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Neil above seems to mention very much everything I might say.
A mod has been tagged already but you an make it faster to send them a private mail.
I will leave this link on how to contact them just because 🙂
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear you're having troubles.  I am thinking that perhaps your new SIM card is not yet registered with your old account.  By chance, did you use the self-serve portal to update your SIM card? Using this link lets you key in your new SIM card, which should register the new SIM to your account.

This may be a job for one of our moderators.  I'll tag them right now to alert them to the issue.

@Shazia_K, just in case the member already has used the self-serve portal to register a new SIM, can a moderator please look into the issue and help out a fellow member?

As an aside, for anyone who is replacing their SIM card for whatever reason, using this link from the self-serve portal is the best way to do it.

Cheers,

Neil

Need Help? Let's chat.