cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

dman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello my plan expired today I paid by credit card and I still have no service my credit card has been charged but I still have no service this happened last year and it has something to do with me being a legacy member or something any help would be greatly appreciated

4 REPLIES 4

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@dman contact Moderator_Team via SIMon ? mark bubble bottom right of the screen to submit a ticket they will help fix the issue

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dman 

Is your account status "active" or "suspended" in your self service account?  Do you have available funds?  

You might want to try the lost/stolen phone trick to restart/reset your plan:

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

It's there reactivate button when you log on?

You can try restarting your phone.

If that doesn't work you can try reporting it stolen, wait a minute then found, then restart the phone

If that doesn't work you can try topping up your account with $1 then restarting the phone

If that doesn't work you should contact mods

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That's strange, I would ask the moderator team about that, sounds like a glitch to me.

Need Help? Let's chat.