cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

MsLovely420
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On July 5th $50 for my account that I had on there for the auto-pay so I don't understand how I have no data this is ridiculous

8 REPLIES 8

Fyi, it was 2am in some places in this country by this time. I'm sure @MsLovely420 will rejoin the conversation after her much deserved slumber!

@bravo_md wrote:

I agree but I got the feeling they needed have enough knowledge to do the trouble shooting themselves and wanted an easy way out.  Know what I mean?

Sure enough do. Now if @MsLovely420  can get back here and help us all, help her..! We all have tips or tricks to help resolve her vexation. We're just waiting to hear back now !!!

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree but I got the feeling they needed have enough knowledge to do the trouble shooting themselves and wanted an easy way out.  Know what I mean?

@bravo_md wrote:

Sounds like you will have to send a private message to the Moderator_Team for help.

A bit premature to suggest that yet, me thinks. @MsLovely420 should answer questions posed by @computergeek541 and @geopublic before asking for moderator help. The Community Forum members are rich with insight and troubleshooting skills and can usually find a resolve before going higher up the chain.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MsLovely420 wrote:

On July 5th $50 for my account that I had on there for the auto-pay so I don't understand how I have no data this is ridiculous

@MsLovely420  Did you run out of data or data is not working on your phone? If you can make calls and send texts login into your selfserve account and check the data counter on the first page. What does it show? If the data counter doesn't show then you used up your data. If the data counter is showing then you have a phone issue.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sounds like you will have to send a private message to the Moderator_Team for help.

Maple98
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@MsLovely420 wrote:

Did your auto pay fail & your account is now suspended?

@MsLovely420 wrote:

Are you a new customer?  Do calls and text messages work?  If so, it's likely that APN settings need to be set.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/How-do-I-set-up-data-APN-on-my-smartp...

Need Help? Let's chat.