cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Leanneb91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Yesterday I had no service in the morning and today I have had no service all day. My plan doesn’t expire until May 21 so I’m not sure why this is happening!

19 REPLIES 19

JasonTribble

If you to go the moderators section in community section and send them a private massage. 

They should answer you in 24-48:hrs

You can check if your sim card is activated by calling *611 and you can find out all your information including the status of your account.

@puiping51 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I wrote two emails to the moderator yesteday and still waiting for response.  My account became inactive yesterday after being charged $15 (May 15th) for my plan.  I ended with a balance of $1 credit (after all my credits in account).  I don't understand why my plan became "Expired."

Should i keep waiting as it seem to take forever for a response from the moderator?  There is an option to "Reactivate Current Plan" button.  However i'm not sure if they will charge me again or will this even fix the issue.

Thanks,

Pui

You could try lost/stolen procedure (already mentioned earlier in this thread), also try adding another dollar or two and rebooting after either precedure, or try the "Reactivate Current Plan" and see if it helps because the moderator response time is likely to be 48 hours+. 

If you do get double charged for this month by reactivating, then you'll need to ask the moderators to credit back the overpayment.

miopet2

My account still has $1 left after they took $13 on the renewal on May 15. Still no service today and no answer from Mod.

bchow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did use the Reactivate Current Plan to get it to work. If you have enough credit it will use it to reactivate if not you will need to pay again. Double check with your credit card to make sure you don't get over charge.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

While I'm not sure about the "Reactivate Current Plan" button, I have read that it can take 2 hours or 2 days to hear back from the moderators. Maybe give it a bit more time to see if they'll respond since it has only been about a day since you contacted them?

puiping51

Hi Everyone,

I wrote two emails to the moderator yesteday and still waiting for response.  My account became inactive yesterday after being charged $15 (May 15th) for my plan.  I ended with a balance of $1 credit (after all my credits in account).  I don't understand why my plan became "Expired."

Should i keep waiting as it seem to take forever for a response from the moderator?  There is an option to "Reactivate Current Plan" button.  However i'm not sure if they will charge me again or will this even fix the issue.

Thanks,

Pui

@miopet2 wrote:

I have tried the lost/stolen trick too, but no awail.

If you're still waiting for the moderator's response, then one other thing to try is top up your account with one or two dollars and restart your phone.  Sometimes this helps to reset your account too.

miopet2

I have tried the lost/stolen trick too, but no awail.

miopet2

My service was working last night (May 14/19), and starting this morning (May 15/19) no service.

Aevin62

thank u.....i will try the lost/stlen trick

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aevin62 wrote:

hello, My  account was suspended yesterday because i forgot to make my payment. I did make the payment last night. this morning  i checked my account and saw that the suspended notice has disappeared. But my phone has no service. I did make a payment and it was processed . now my due date for next payment is june 14 ($40 ). my balance is showing zero. please help   Thanks

Hmm. Maybe this is a continuation of some problems but try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Maybe even just restarting the phone will get it working.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miopet2 wrote:

My service is renewed from the Old $15 to the New $15 Plan effective today May 15/19. But now I don't have any service anymore. Check my account it said my account has been temporary Suspended or Service Expired. Checked my Pay history, today they already debited $13 from my previous balance of $14 negative. An AutoPay has also been activated since last couple months too.

I wish I would stay with the Old $15 Plan to avoid this  problem.

I've already sent the private message to the Moderator_Team. 

If the overnight renewal is this night then step away from the self-serve. It will say and do all kinds of goofy things through the night. As long as your services are still working then leave it alone.

If it was last night...is your service working or not?

Aevin62

hello, My  account was suspended yesterday because i forgot to make my payment. I did make the payment last night. this morning  i checked my account and saw that the suspended notice has disappeared. But my phone has no service. I did make a payment and it was processed . now my due date for next payment is june 14 ($40 ). my balance is showing zero. please help   Thanks

miopet2

My service is renewed from the Old $15 to the New $15 Plan effective today May 15/19. But now I don't have any service anymore. Check my account it said my account has been temporary Suspended or Service Expired. Checked my Pay history, today they already debited $13 from my previous balance of $14 negative. An AutoPay has also been activated since last couple months too.

I wish I would stay with the Old $15 Plan to avoid this  problem.

I've already sent the private message to the Moderator_Team. 

You could also try the lost phone trick to reset your account.

To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-onstab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

bchow

While you wait for an moderator to get back to you. Login to Self Service to see if your account is suspended or maybe deactivated by accident. Click the link below to login:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Have checked your self serve account to see the status of your account ?  Did you make any plans changes ?  If you are still having problems then contact moderator.  You can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Leanneb91 It should be instant. Log into your self-serve account and see if your plan is active. Or If possible, try the sim in another unlocked phone. Last step send a private message to a mod for assistance.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will have to contact the moderators to get access, you can send them a private message here: link

Moderators can take anywhere from 2 to 48 hours, depending on how many customers are ahead of you.

Need Help? Let's chat.