cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Braymondbee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sorry, I paid yesterday but I have no service... why?

9 REPLIES 9

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi In_2,

We regret you're having an issue, yet we will gladly investigate it, if you could create a ticket. Here is how to: Click on this link: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help > Click on Chat with SIMon, ask to speak to a moderator, and complete the necessary steps.

Yours,

The Public Mobile Team

@In_2 wrote:

I have paid my monthly top up of 50$ and am not getting the service from Public Mobile.It is very frustrating to pay my money and the service cannot be provided.At least it will be courteous for customers to know what is going it,you must don't pocket the money,provide no service and don't say anything.It is treating the customers with contempt.

Did your phone stop working ? How long has it been expired ? If you're renewal is tomorrow, just leave things alone as long as you have $$ in Available Funds it'll be good in the morning.

In_2

I have paid my monthly top up of 50$ and am not getting the service from Public Mobile.It is very frustrating to pay my money and the service cannot be provided.At least it will be courteous for customers to know what is going it,you must don't pocket the money,provide no service and don't say anything.It is treating the customers with contempt.

honkonbobo

I was with Telus checked Public Mobile service area and rates and bought their sim card and purchased a $20 voucher. Set up my account selected $15 plan entered PIN number etc. Installed sim card--no service. Go to log into my account says "can't recognise email, even thou they sent me an email saying Welcome to Public Mobile" . I believe Telus owns Public Moblie so transfer should be seamless but I guess not

diordonez

I just gave up... I can't afford to keep disconnected 3 days... I switched to CHATR Mobile. I just installed the SIM card and it worked immediately with the same prices.

Good luck

honkonbobo

I'm having the same problem what gives?

diordonez

Hello.

I'm new on Public mobile.

I had the SIM card Yesterday, my plan shows active in the website and there is a phone number.

LG PHOENIX 3.

But the phone doesn't show any service (Emergency calls ONLY)

Benns
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My sons service was gone for over a week with that glitch they had just got my mastercard bill and was charged twice for each boy -i have wrote the moderators but everyone that had that glitch should check to see they were not charged twice

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Braymondbee, it looks like your account is affected by an ongoing system issue.  Public Mobile is working on correcting the problem.  In the mean time you should contact the moderator team to have your service restored.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.