cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service/need to add new credit card

AyahReslan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not able to make a payment. Service was shut off. Credit card expired. Trying to add new credit card. 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AyahReslan wrote:

I'm not able to make a payment. Service was shut off. Credit card expired. Trying to add new credit card. 

So you clicked on Reactivate Current Plan up top. Chose credit card from the Payment Methods drop down list. Entered in all your credit card info. Chose Amount Due in the Payment Type drop down.

A few gotchas here. Don't use the Apt# field. Either no space in postal code or no last # if you kept the space and make sure the address matches exactly that of your credit card billing address. Might possibly even need matching name.

AyahReslan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you! I knew I could buy a voucher but is there no other way to add a credit card. Mine just expired I want to add the new one that's it. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@AyahReslanin a pinch just go to your corner store and get a voucher and add up that way using *611.. get your phone service up and running then figure out how to add new credit card. The adding credit card process can be fustrating because some cards just get rejected with no rhymne or reason that the end user can see.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So if you go into your account and click the paymnet tab, you don't get a choice between make a payment or manage auto pay? What error message are you getting?

Need Help? Let's chat.