cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for 3 days

Yosief
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

It has been 2 days since I’ve been trying to get my service restored and no one cares. I was on automatic payment and my account goes inactive even though I have enough fund to cover my circle. I messaged @CS_Agent twice and no one responded. I’m very disappointed and I’ll use my money and leave PM. Could anyone help please. 

4 REPLIES 4

@Dunkman wrote:

@computergeek541

I was also surprised at the moderator's message.  That is why I copied and pasted it, since if this was true, it would make some people wait much longer if they sent multiple messages over a couple day periods which would explain why some people are waiting 3-4 days to get response.  

I saw another message from the moderator that basically said the same thing.  I looked at the knowledge base and it did not mention anything at all about multiple message affecting waittimes.  I agree that if this is the way things are done, it should be changed.  

I agree that it would affect wait times because there are more messages to read before getting to next message and next customers, and I'm sure it even sometimes gets annoying for the moderators?  But somone being moved to the back of the line because another message was sent?  It defies logic.

@computergeek541

I was also surprised at the moderator's message.  That is why I copied and pasted it, since if this was true, it would make some people wait much longer if they sent multiple messages over a couple day periods which would explain why some people are waiting 3-4 days to get response.  

I saw another message from the moderator that basically said the same thing.  I looked at the knowledge base and it did not mention anything at all about multiple message affecting waittimes.  I agree that if this is the way things are done, it should be changed.  

@Dunkman wrote:

@Yosief

Unfortunately, the wait times have been too long.  Not unususal for customers to wait 3-4 days to get their service back.  However, your wait is longer because you messaged the moderators twice. Hopefully, they will get back to you soon.  

See moderator's recent response to multiple messages:

We sincerely apologize for the long wait for a response to your messages, however, kindly note that when you send multiple messages, you're only delaying the response as you lose your priority in the queue. In fact, for every new message you send, you go back at the bottom of the queue; so if you send 3 messages for instance, you will be back at the bottom of  the queue for the 2 other times you've sent a message. Considering the high volume of messages we're currently experiencing, this delays the responses even more. 

I'm sure that message is a misunderstanding as this messgae actually states that any previous mesaage gets bumped back in the queue. Why in the world would that be the case?  I'm sure that isn't the case, because if someone is manually putting a customer at the back of the queue because they see more than message, that would give the appearance of spitefullness, which I,'m sure Public Mobile doesn't want.  But, if the messaging/ticketing system causes someone to autonatically lose his or her place in line just because a subsequent message is sent, then this system is seriously messed up a needs an overall.  Each message should be treated individually and put into queue separately from one another.

I do understand though that multiple messages do cause delay, but it shouldn't be because someone is bumped to the back, but rather because there are more messages to go through.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Yosief

Unfortunately, the wait times have been too long.  Not unususal for customers to wait 3-4 days to get their service back.  However, your wait is longer because you messaged the moderators twice. Hopefully, they will get back to you soon.  

See moderator's recent response to multiple messages:

We sincerely apologize for the long wait for a response to your messages, however, kindly note that when you send multiple messages, you're only delaying the response as you lose your priority in the queue. In fact, for every new message you send, you go back at the bottom of the queue; so if you send 3 messages for instance, you will be back at the bottom of  the queue for the 2 other times you've sent a message. Considering the high volume of messages we're currently experiencing, this delays the responses even more. 

Need Help? Let's chat.