cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service even though I have paid for it via automatic top up.

rca613
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent

My credit card was charged for automatic top-up on Friday.

The balance then disappears, but there is no indication of an debit charges for my service.

My phone has not worked since then and I'm not sure what I need to do to reactivate my service.

Date Transaction Type Credit (Payments) Debit (Charges) Balance

Sep 9, 2019Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$1.00 $10.00
Sep 7, 2019Reward - Loyalty Recognition/Récompense - Reconnaissance de Fidélité$3.00 $9.00
Sep 7, 2019AutoPay Reward$6.00 $6.00
Sep 7, 2019Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto.$195.00 $195.00
5 REPLIES 5

rca613

@will13am While the moderator team may not respond to being tagged in the community forum, I opened a ticket on Saturday afternoon to report the issue I am having, but I have not yet received any support or help from any of the @CS_Agent more than 48hrs later. 

I still have no phone service, despite paying for it in full on Friday.  Strangely, I suddenly have data even though my plan shows as "Expired".

It would be good to even get some response acknowledging that there is an issue and that something is being done to sort it out.

rca613

Now it appears that I have data, but still no phone service.  However, it does not appear as though anything has changed in my account.  It still shows "Plan Expired"

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rca613, the moderator team generally do not respond to being tagged in the community forum.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team.  Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions.  Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

rca613

I have added $1 to my account and suspended/reactivate my account via the lost/stolen phone functionality.

Neither of those two suggestions has done anything to solve my issue.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have. Also try adding a manual payment of a $1.  If you need to contact a moderator then click on the question on the bottom right to submit a ticket using Simon.

Need Help? Let's chat.