cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service after auto payments

DonnaSutor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have confirmed the charges to my credit card but get auto message that payment is required. Two notes to moderator team over two days with no assistance yet. Any suggestions on how to get this resolved?

7 REPLIES 7

@DonnaSutor wrote:

No luck but many thanks for your support, I am now in contact with the “monitors”

cheers

@DonnaSutorHopefully the @CS_Agent will get back to you fairly quickly with a resolution. Take care.Smiley Happy

DonnaSutor

No luck but many thanks for your support, I am now in contact with the “monitors”

cheers

DonnaSutor

Many thanks for the suggestions and response. I will work my way through the suggested actions. 

@DonnaSutor wrote:

Message saying my service is suspended 

@DonnaSutor  Here are a couple of suggestions to try while waiting for the @CS_Agent  to reply back.

1. Restart the phone
  2. Add $1.00 to your account online via selfserve.
  3. Click on the Activate tab (If available) on the selfserve landing page.
  4.  Try the Lost/Stolen soft account reset trick (only if your account is showing Activated). To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DonnaSutor, if payment has been taken and your self serve account is not showing active status, there is no other alternative but to seek moderator team assistance.  It is kind of unexpected to see turnaround time being this long. 

DonnaSutor

Message saying my service is suspended 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@DonnaSutor wrote:

I have confirmed the charges to my credit card but get auto message that payment is required. Two notes to moderator team over two days with no assistance yet. Any suggestions on how to get this resolved?

@DonnaSutorWhat happens when you dial *611 from you phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.