cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service 3 days. No help. 2 payments taken.

Heathermd82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hoping someone will see my message here. It's been 3 days no service. 4 sent messages. 2 payments taken. 0 service or data so frustrated .To: Moderator_Team  Sent: ‎12-22-2018 01:44 PM   This is 4th msg. No service 3 days. 2 payments taken I've had no service for 3 days. Auto pay was supposed to happen on 20th instead I woke up to suspended phone. I decided to manually pay since I need phone service and auto pay never happened. I have tried absolutely everything and all methods of restoring service. I am either told my local calls are long distance or I need to buy add on. Since then auto pay has taken money. In 3 days public mobile has received 87 dollars from me. I would like 1 payment back and both if my service is not immediately restored. I cannot go through this every month. I cannot keep changing number and I cannot waste time and money like this I have sent 4 messages and nobody will help me. The phone number it is now is 587 43* **62 I live in Calgary. It was when this debacle began 5875****28. Please fix my service. I am not buying any add on. I need one of my payments back and because I have no data, once I'm out I cannot receive messages so please just fix this even if I'm not replying right away. You may contact me at he******d82@gmail.com . This is day 3 with being ignored and no service. I have recommended public mobile to everyone and this is ridiculous please fix. 

22 REPLIES 22

@gladdman wrote:

resolved for me by adding just a few dollars.that sucks man hopefully they re-imburse you for a double payment ...maybe thier just busy because the holidays ...or the rum and eggnogs have me all optimistic and sh|T

@gladdmanYou had me at rum.

gladdman

resolved for me by adding just a few dollars.that sucks man hopefully they re-imburse you for a double payment ...maybe thier just busy because the holidays ...or the rum and eggnogs have me all optimistic and sh|T

millennial
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the info I was hoping to sign up with these guys, but I don't want that to happen to me! 

@VERYANGRY wrote:

• I WANT FULL REFUND SENT TO ME IMMEDIATELY. YOU F....... G THIEVES.
  • NEVER USED THEIR SERVICE AND THEY GOT MY VISA NUMBER AND STOLE $65 FROM MY VISA ACCOUNT.PUBLIC MOBILE PEOPLE ARE BUNCH OF THIEVES AND HAVE FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED ME 65$ ON MY VISA. I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE AUTHORITIES. DO NOT SIGN THIS FRAUD COMPANY

VERYANGRY

I WANT FULL REFUND SENT TO ME IMMEDIATELY. YOU F....... G THIEVESNEVER USED THEIR SERVICE AND THEY GOT MY VISA NUMBER AND STOLE $65 FROM MY VISA ACCOUNT.PUBLIC MOBILE PEOPLE ARE BUNCH OF THIEVES AND HAVE FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED ME 65$ ON MY VISA. I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE AUTHORITIES. DO NOT SIGN THIS FRAUD COMPANY

VERYANGRY

• I WANT FULL REFUND SENT TO ME IMMEDIATELY. YOU F....... G THIEVES.
  • NEVER USED THEIR SERVICE AND THEY GOT MY VISA NUMBER AND STOLE $65 FROM MY VISA ACCOUNT.PUBLIC MOBILE PEOPLE ARE BUNCH OF THIEVES AND HAVE FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED ME 65$ ON MY VISA. I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE AUTHORITIES. DO NOT SIGN THIS FRAUD COMPANY

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gladdman@There are many locations to buy vouchers: shell gas stations, 7-11, Canadian Tire London drugs. If you have PayPal recharge.com

gladdman

i would love to try this method of just adding a few dollars to possibly fix this activation problem but I dont believe public mobile has any locations to purchase top up vouchers and i have no credit card....i rely on sending$ to friends in a different province to purchase and send me the pin.

gladdman

thankyou it was worth a shot but no luck.and yes it says on my public mobile online acct that it shows active.ill pm a moderator 😕

So after all, its solved after adding extra money to the account?

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Chances are this mishap was due to the account messages that are seen during the renewal process...expired..suspended...etc...confusing if you arent familiar with it..

Heathermd82

Thank you. I have tried that a couple of times. I also read that if you add even a dollar to your account it triggers renewal. Which is exactly what I did. Right away I had data and talk, and within a few hours had text back too. I'm not thrilled that I had to give more money on top of paying twice for service, but am hoping moderators will credit me back one of my payments.

popping

@gladdman

Is your account status Active? 

If yes, try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your account features again.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If your account is still expired or suspended, send a private message to moderator for help.  Moderator wait time is 48-72 hours

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gladdman

gladdman

Screenshot_20181223-171139.png

I didnt have the balance to keep my service going.so later that same day that it had not renewed I purchased two top up cards bringing my balance to only 1 dollar short of the full amount needed to have my plan active again.so I decided to choose a different slighlty cheaper plan with the choices as you can see above in the attatched screenshot i have data and long canada wide talk yet anytime i try and make a call i am told through the automated that i dont have long distance and unable.also no data...and shortly later saying i dont have an active plan when trying to make a call and frustratingly continued to try to make calls only to tell me i dont have long distance.very frustrating i really need my cell to work and camt afford to have the cell number not in service.

srlawren

@Heathermd82 about your "second payment":  did you activate your plan on the 20th, and then on the same day do an immediate plan change?  That's what it looks like in your transaction history.  If that's the case, you need to be aware that this is how immediate plan changes work:  they cancel your current cycle (whether you're 29 days into it or 29 minutes) without any pro-rated refund and immediate charge you for your next 30 days on the new plan. There is notes to this affect in the plan change page, but many people ignore them and then wonder why they weren't refunded on unused portions of their current cycle.  The other option available is the button that says to change the pan at your next renewal date, which does not have this issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

@Heathermd82  typically only one message to mods is needed, sending multiple causes delays in replying.   I am not sure of their current  backlog/response time. I would give it another day.

The important thing is you have your service running.  rest asured the mods will do their best to fix things for you. 

Heathermd82

Thank you, yes I'd sent several private messages to mods, whom still never got back to me, over a 3 day period prior to posting here. The issue resolved when I added 2 more dollars. I read that if you add even just 1 dollar it retriggers activation on  account or something like that. It worked anyways. I'd still like to hear from them regarding the  second payment received being credited 

mimmo

You need to send a private message to the moderators.  They are the only ones who can look into your account.

Heathermd82

I added 2 more dollars and that seems to have triggered everything to work again. I'd still like someone to contact me regarding the second payment received being credited back

Heathermd82

20181222_153004.png

20181222_153156.png

Heathermd82

Screenshot_20181222-152017.png

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Heathermd82

Hey...post your payment history here...block out your personal info..someone will help figure out your situation...not instantly but someone will definatly try...

Need Help? Let's chat.