cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to add a new credit card/remove old one - Autopay

mabmarkus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

so I'd like to change the card I'm using for autopay. In my self serve when i remove autopay it removes my existing card, but when I enroll in auto pay again, there's no option to add a new card. It simply uses previous card information. Can someone point me how to remove the old card so I can add a new one, or update the current information? Thanks!!

Stay safe 😉

6 REPLIES 6

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI,

PLEASE CLICK ON MAKE ON PAYMENT AND THEN CLICK ON MANAGE CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD .WHEN YOU CLICK ON THAT YOU ABLE TO CHANGE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER.

mabmarkus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Y'all are forum gods. Thank you, and good day Sers/Madams.

👾

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mabmarkus wrote:

Hi,

so I'd like to change the card I'm using for autopay. In my self serve when i remove autopay it removes my existing card, but when I enroll in auto pay again, there's no option to add a new card. It simply uses previous card information. Can someone point me how to remove the old card so I can add a new one, or update the current information? Thanks!!

Stay safe 😉

@mabmarkus   Make sure to clear your cache/cookies on your browser, also enable incognito/private mode too.  You can either remove your old CC first or choose replace my CC.  Both options have worked for me.

@mabmarkus 

Website can be finicky.  Try clearing cache, different web browser or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito seems to work well with this website.  

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mabmarkus Follow instructions as indicated by @gblackma  and you should be good.

You may however have to use incognito mode on your browser if options aren't displaying for you correctly.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mabmarkus  go here Make a patment.png

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).
Stay safe 
Need Help? Let's chat.