cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network after payment

AJ2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account was suspended. I have topped up my account but no network is available. also the account says. the account is sucssefully topped up by $10.. amount. available funds $0.

14 REPLIES 14

@AJ2019 

Check your network settings you may need to reset them.

AJ2019

Thanks did but so far no network. The network had come for a few seconds before rebooting. I hope the service is resumed by morning. Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it. 

@AJ2019 

The system has taken your payment. Try rebooting your phone.

Edit: Your next payment is due Sept 23rd so you have successfully renewed. It's getting your service going that's the issue. If rebooting doesn't work toggle airplane mode on/off.

AJ2019

HI ,

I had a credit card. The account was suspended before my renewal. I was not using this number, so had not recharged. I had to reactivate before 26 August as my  90 day period time was about to get over. Also, it is strange that for a few seconds i got the network and received a promotional message from public mobile

AJ2019

AJ2019_0-1598250027091.png

@AJ2019 

Do you have a credit card on file for autopay? If so you can top up by dialing 611. Was your account suspended previous to your renewal? Or did autopay fail or you did you have insufficient funds in your account?

Edit: If your account was suspended prior to your renewal then your rewards will not be applied until after you pay for your plan. They will carry over until your next renewal to be applied then.

@AJ2019 wrote:

Is there any customer care number where we can call? on the website, I see no such thing which is quite unusual.  However, I could submit a ticket to reach out to the moderator.

Public Mobile does not have a call centre. All customer service is provided through online support tickets. After you paid, did the supspended message go away? 

AJ2019

Thanks, I will check. Account Login site showing 

Site temporarily unavailable for maintenance.

Is there any customer care number where we can call? on the website, I see no such thing which is quite unusual.  However, I could submit a ticket to reach out to the moderator.

i made an error. Rewards should be added before the renewal. Check your payment history to see if you got the rewards. Adding $5 was something to try.

Something looks wrong. Your payment for next date should say $15.00. Does it say $10.00 on main page too? Estimated amount due is supposed to show full price.

AJ2019
Thanks Your account has been topped up by 10.00. Your balance is now $0.00.
Available Funds: $0.00
Pay Before: Sep 23, 2020
Estimated amount due: $10.00
The amount due is based on your current Rate Plan

this is what  i have on my account

AJ2019

Yes my account was suspended.  My account was showing due for $10 and I selected the payment option as payment due only. Earlier, I had been paying $ 10 only.  I didn't get the concept how it works. Could you please help me and explain why do I need to top up for $5 more? 

@AJ2019 Try topping up $5 more. If your account got suspended, there's no rewards.

AJ2019

I am on $15 plan

i needed to top up by $10 as i get $5 off because of referal.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@AJ2019 Are you on a $10 plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.