cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No minutes available?

mtop
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I've got $26 in available funds on a $15/month plan. My next payment is due only next month. I have an active add-on for Canada-Wide calls. I can't make outgoing calls. Any idea why?

Thanks!

35 REPLIES 35

mtop
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@softech yes, I see the add-on on my overview tab. The purchase is also listed in my transaction history.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mtop 

at public mobile Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,
and they service 30 days, not monthly.

and if you use it all your 100 minutes,

you can buy it Add-on for $5 500 Minutes Canada Wide Long Distance,will not expire and will remain on the account until you use it all...

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, 

How To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account to see if any minutes are remaining.  If no minutes appear then it means they have been used up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mtop 

To get the obvious out of the way...you used ( +1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,

for Example long distance, Add (+1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,
1416xxxxxxx,
or
+1416xxxxxxx,
both is will going through your call...

Good luck and enjoy the service

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mtop   Buying add-on is a 2 steps process

1. Load Fund

2. Actual buying of the addon

Look like you might have just added the fund but didn't buy. 

If you don't see the add-on minute package showing on your Overview Tab, then you haven't purchase it yet.  Please head to buy Add-on and purchase

Another way to confirm if you have indeed purchase the add-on is to go to Transaction History 

Need Help? Let's chat.