cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No auto pay reward on plan change

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm not sure if it's an issue or not but I recently did a plan change for my daughter's talk and text plan to the new $25 plan that has Canada wide calling with 1 GB of data. I scheduled it to change at the next renewal, which it did without issue, but I noticed that the auto pay reward wasn't applied like it normally was. The self serve account still says I have it applied. Wondering if anyone else has had this happen?

9 REPLIES 9

Karnbot13

Took some time but the texting issue appears to be resolved and the auto pay reward has been fixed as well. Thanks @CS_Agent 

Karnbot13

I checked the account again and it said the auto pay reward was active during this time, so I re-entered my credit card information, just in case. I already have a request in to the mods about an intermittent incoming text messaging issue so I'll add this to the list while I wait for them to get back to me. Thanks for the help and I'll try to give you an update when in gets sorted

@Karnbot13 wrote:

Screenshot_20190325-201016.png

It's possible it hasn't applied the auto pay reward for the last 2 payments?

I had a similar problem when I had more funds then the plan renewal was. The system did not apply my autopay. The MODs checked it out and applied it as a credit.

Contact the MODs as suggested for the last 2 months.

To Contact the Moderators click this link and describe in detail your situation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Karnbot13  - The same thing happened with my renewal this past week-end.  I had set up to switch to the 'new' $25 talk/text/1GB plan on my renewal.  When renewal happened, the amount was taken from my account balance, and none of my rewards were taken into account (including the auto-pay reward).

Contacted the mods, and they get it mostly straightened out, but could not offer an explanation as to why it happened.

Just PM them (as already indicated) and they will iron this out for you.

@Karnbot13 wrote:

I would let the moderator know your issue. It seems to be a mistake if you didn’t take away your credit card information.

@Karnbot13Check your account and see if it shows the autopay bonus on the main page. If it does show it but it wasn't applied you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If it doesn't show the bonus then try removing your credit card information and redoing the autopay section.

Karnbot13

Karnbot13

All the previous payments were 25.99 including tax, the most recent one was 28.25 including tax. Only difference I can see is the 2 dollar auto pay reward

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Karnbot13  if you can post a screenshot of teh payment history for the last transactions  that would help us.   also  how much was the credit card charged pre tax?  

Need Help? Let's chat.