cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service but account is paid?

dbomb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So here is the short of it. I had issue paying with my new cc. Bought vouchers and had trouble getting the funds I put into my account to actually pay for my plan. Then the funds were withdrawn yesterday and my account shows as being paid with no issues but I am still unable to recieve/send calls or texts. I am not sure what to do, I am still waiting for moderators to reply about those issues. Has this happened to anyone else or have any advice?

8 REPLIES 8

rowesr

No I don't have access to online they do at the store and they shoe that's what is on my account 

@rowesrThere is no international text option at Public Mobile. It sounds like your plan had expired and your voucher that you had purchased is not valid?

I assume you don't have the ability to access your account online via selfserve.publicmobile.ca?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@rowesr wrote:

My number is 170 (first issue)

I paid my acout through the retailer online Ito took my funds then put international text  I want the 25 talk and text not a add on the service isn't working and I also bought a card that don't work 

@rowesr  You are posting in a public forum so you need to remove your phone number by clicking on the 3 dots top right of your post. 

You can try rebooting your phone first and see if that helps.  You can also try the other suggestions mentioned earlier in this thread.  If nothing helps then send a private message to Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It could take anywhere from 2-48 hours to hear back though.

rowesr

xxxxxxxxxxx -bought phone card. And I always have the talk Canada wide and unlimited texting for 25. Everymonth I get the same plan I get the lady at the store to add it to my account . And it doesn't work calling and texting .it says I have international texting   I didn't change it at all. I called the lady at store to fix it. And she advised you  on here.

I am so fusyrated all I want is my phones to work ..

------------'------------------------------------------

Bought a phone card from.same store and same lady . And it says the voucher  doesn't work at this time .. so I have two phones I can't use at all... but I spent 60.00 on phone time . So if you could get theses phones up and working please it would be great . Ty for your time and consideration ... 

Edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

rowesr

My number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx (first issue)

I paid my acout through the retailer online Ito took my funds then put international text  I want the 25 talk and text not a add on the service isn't working and I also bought a card that don't work 

pamelaH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried restarting your phone? I would take the sim and restart as well. 

With another carrier this happened to me, and it was just not getting service because of  missed payment. All I did was eject the sim and restart my phone then insert it again

Hope this helps 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dbomb 

The methods suggested by @Anonymous are used to trigger PM system to re-provision(enable) your plan features if you are wondering why the lost/stolen phone has to do with your problem you are having.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dbomb wrote:

So here is the short of it. I had issue paying with my new cc. Bought vouchers and had trouble getting the funds I put into my account to actually pay for my plan. Then the funds were withdrawn yesterday and my account shows as being paid with no issues but I am still unable to recieve/send calls or texts. I am not sure what to do, I am still waiting for moderators to reply about those issues. Has this happened to anyone else or have any advice?

The system has been having many issues with payments for a number of customers.

But if your account is showing as active now then

Two things to try:
1. The lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.