No BONUS $10 credit

WeiL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i put the code ******,but i didn't receive a one-time BONUS $10 credit

9 REPLIES 9

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@WeiL 

If the suggestions have failed perhaps contact the moderators.

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")

Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.

yjedi1238
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sometimes it takes a full billing cycle for the bonus to show up

Nanqui
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will receive the $ 10 credit before your next payment.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@WeiLwhen did you activate your new line?

The referral $10 credit will usually show up on your account within 24 hours.

It appears automatically within 72 hours as a credit within your self service account @WeiL Heres an article won all the rewards.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules . Welcome to PM. Stay safe..

@computergeek541 please remove @WeiL 's leaked information. Thanks.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Choose 3 vertical dots and edit post to remove the referral code.

dots.jpg

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@WeiL  the credit will appear within 72 hours in your account. Please remove the code as you are not allowed to post it on this forum.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

You will receive it within 72 hours.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@WeiL please remove the code from your message as it is not allowed to show them on forum (click 3 dots and edit post). You will get the 10$ credit within 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.