cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie Billing Question

Carole5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First timer question.  Here's what I'm seeing via Billing: Available Funds = $50, Payment Due - Feb. 20, Payment for Next Cycle - $50, Amount Owing = $0 .  Am I manually paying for service in the next 4 days or less (I'm not set up for auto)?  Not quite sure if I'm taking action this month or not re: payment. Thanks for the help and I'm loving my phone and service!!!!

17 REPLIES 17

@Anonymous wrote:

@Meow : Your $5 of rewards will only get converted into Available Funds at renewal

Ahhh. Thank you! Good to know! Much appreciated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meow : Your $5 of rewards will only get converted into Available Funds at renewal. They could change. So they don't take them into account on the overview page. Click on My Rewards and it will give you the current estimated calculation.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Not to start new topic, here is my question regarding billing.

What I see on my account is:

Available Funds: $12.00
Next Payment Taken: Apr 14, 2021
Automatic Payment Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any available funds will be applied first. Check Your Rewards
AutoPay is active on this account
View Payment History
Check your Rewards

Loyalty Reward $0
AutoPay Reward ($2)
Community Reward ($2)
Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1)

So why I do not see Available Funds as $15 instead of $12???

gs95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Also referring friends will help you a lot. It is $1/friend.:)

Carole5

Thank you HALIMACS!

Carole5

Thank you villellamcmeans!!

Carole5

Thank you Darryl69

Carole5

Thank you RossN

Carole5

Thank you z10user4

Carole5

Thank you JK8

Carole5

Wow!! Thank you for the quick and awesome responses.  I am good to go!!! Thanks so much to everyone who posted.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Carole5 

And to add to this, IF you have any accumulated rewards (such as referral rewards, or loyalty rewards, and if you chose to add a payment card to get the auto-pay reward), the amount of what will be taken from the Available Funds will be even less than $50.00.

Which means, you'll have some left over in Available Funds to apply towards the NEXT renewal after the upcoming one.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Carole5 :The available funds are your credit already in your Public account which will deducted first and then any autopay arrangements will pay for remaining difference if any - since it also states amount owing is $0, that means there is enough in your available funds for next payment and autopay won't be required.

Available funds minus payment required equals amount owing. When amount owing is zero no further action on your part is required. If amount owning is not zero, you can take action by using vouchers to top up your available funds or set up autopay. Once autopay is set up the amount owing will not decrease but on payment day your credit card will be charged to top up available funds to be immediately applied to the amount owing - and no further action is required of you.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can save $2 per month if you use autopay.  

Welcome to Public Mobile 😁

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Carole5 wrote:

First timer question.  Here's what I'm seeing via Billing: Available Funds = $50, Payment Due - Feb. 20, Payment for Next Cycle - $50, Amount Owing = $0 .  Am I manually paying for service in the next 4 days or less (I'm not set up for auto)?  Not quite sure if I'm taking action this month or not re: payment. Thanks for the help and I'm loving my phone and service!!!!

@Carole5 hi it means your payment is in your account and will be taken out on the 20th all is good😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carole5 : If you don't buy any add-ons or do an immediate plan change...you're good to go for your next renewal without anything more.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Carole5 wrote:

If you have $50 in Available Funds in self service this will be used automatically for your next renewal. If you do not want it used then put your phone in lost/stolen mode in self service.

Need Help? Let's chat.