cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New expiry date On credit card but can’t change the date

nataliecfleur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to pay my bill since it had been due, but I’ve got a new credit card with a new expiry date and I cannot access my account since I’ve been with public for a long while and they did not ask for my email. If it is possible if you can try to access my account and provide the account number so I can change the date on my account. 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mdperry wrote:

I taged the moderator for you hopefully you get a response shortly. Also try sending this message directly to the moderator as well. 

Adding tags in the tags area does nothing.

Tagging in this text box does but the proper method is to send a private message to them.

@Moderator_Team < Click this. (hint - not an actual tag)

mdperry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I taged the moderator for you hopefully you get a response shortly. Also try sending this message directly to the moderator as well. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@nataliecfleur wrote:

I tried to pay my bill since it had been due, but I’ve got a new credit card with a new expiry date and I cannot access my account since I’ve been with public for a long while and they did not ask for my email. If it is possible if you can try to access my account and provide the account number so I can change the date on my account. 

@nataliecfleur  Why do you need your account number to change the credit card date?

Need Help? Let's chat.