cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: New customer

@Michelle112 wrote:

@KMG wrote:

You always have to pay full price for your first 30-day.  The credits were applied after signing up - they will now be applied to your next 30-days.

Since your plan is $35 and your balance is $37, you should be charged nothing for your next 30-days, and be left with a $2 credit (or $4 credit left if you have autopay enabled).

Awesome, Thank you Smiley Happy

Since KMG (and stonechucker) actually answered your question it would have been nice to give them the solution...

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Michelle112 wrote:

@KMG wrote:

You always have to pay full price for your first 30-day.  The credits were applied after signing up - they will now be applied to your next 30-days.

Since your plan is $35 and your balance is $37, you should be charged nothing for your next 30-days, and be left with a $2 credit (or $4 credit left if you have autopay enabled).

Since KMG (and stonechucker) actually answered your question it would have been nice to give them the solution...

ok, I'm new to all this community stuff (first time using it), I'll see about changing

@Michelle112 wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Michelle112 wrote:

@KMG wrote:

ok, I'm new to all this community stuff (first time using it), I though I did click solution for KMG, I'll see if I can select both

Mayor / Maire

@Michelle112 wrote:

ok, I'm new to all this community stuff (first time using it), I though I did click solution for KMG, I'll see if I can select both

You had originally selected yourself (kinda frowned upon here). But you can't select more than one.

@z10user4 wrote:

@Michelle112 wrote:

You had originally selected yourself (kinda frowned upon here). But you can't select more than one.

Oops. I didn’t mean to do that. When I click on solution it goes to KMG’s comment. Once we have our answer are posts to be deleted?

Mayor / Maire

@Michelle112 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Michelle112 wrote:

Oops. I didn’t mean to do that. When I click on solution it goes to KMG’s comment. Once we have our answer are posts to be deleted?

If you're fine with KMG's post being the solution then you're done. You can also change a solution to another post. Posts and threads don't get deleted in any automatic fashion. We can all clear our posts by editing if we like. Oracles can edit/move/delete. Employees can probably too.

Mayor / Maire

Do not clear out your posts.  The reason for having a forum is so that others can research and get ideas on what to try before posting their own threads.

Removing the content of your individual posts go against the importance of keeping them as is.

Even wholesale edits to posts should not be done, as it can make further comments out of place.