cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: New customer

I completed online to get the discounts. 

@Carld123 wrote:

@Michelle112

So...if everything was setup as the promo states(online)..you now should have..25$ referral credit and today the 10$ credit added..which will be used towards your next renewal..

Mayor / Maire

@Michelle112 wrote:

ok, so maybe I just had to pay in full the first month and then discounts and referral credit will be applied next month.

Exactly.  

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Michelle112

You got all the credit...you have 37$ towards your next renewal in your account

@stonechucker wrote:

@Michelle112, looking at those screenshots, you're not be charged anything.  You have a $37 credit balance.

Right, so my credit card was charged $40.25. You'd think it would only charge the difference between the balance owing and credits received, not the full price. If I keep paying the full $40.25 each month I"m going to end up with a growing credit balance]. Are credits no automatically taken from the amount due and the difference charged?

28/11/2018 PUBLIC MOBILE 855-4782542 BC $40.25

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You always have to pay full price for your first 30-day.  The credits were applied after signing up - they will now be applied to your next 30-days.

Since your plan is $35 and your balance is $37, you should be charged nothing for your next 30-days, and be left with a $2 credit (or $4 credit left if you have autopay enabled).

@KMG wrote:

You always have to pay full price for your first 30-day.  The credits were applied after signing up - they will now be applied to your next 30-days.

Since your plan is $35 and your balance is $37, you should be charged nothing for your next 30-days, and be left with a $2 credit (or $4 credit left if you have autopay enabled).

Awesome, Thank you Smiley Happy

Oracle

@Michelle112, what you are saying does not seem right.  Your account should not be renewing so early.  The first payment seems rather high.  No matter what province or territory you live in, there is no way $35 + applicable taxes comes to $42.50.  Back to the credits from the promos, those should be showing up in the account by now.  As suggested already, please post the payment history with personal information blanked out and the community can assist with interpreting what has transpired.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Michelle112

When your next payment has to be paid..it will take it from the credit you have in your account first.not your credit card...

@will13am wrote:

@Michelle112, what you are saying does not seem right.  Your account should not be renewing so early.  The first payment seems rather high.  No matter what province or territory you live in, there is no way $35 + applicable taxes comes to $42.50.  Back to the credits from the promos, those should be showing up in the account by now.  As suggested already, please post the payment history with personal information blanked out and the community can assist with interpreting what has transpired.

I live in NB so tax is 15% so it works out to $40.25.  someone mentioned you pay in full the first month and credit are carried forward to subsequent months. Payment details were posted a few comments up. It's showing I have a credit balance and that'll hopefully be carried forward to next months bill.

Mayor / Maire

@Michelle112, yes, unless you purchase add-ons for long distance, data, or roaming, those credits will be used in December for your next renewal.